Radio Star' EXO Baekhyun "I was scolded by Lee Soo-man for three hours"

In MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the afternoon of the 4th, EXO Radio Star was decorated with EXO member guardian, Baekhyun, Chen, Chan Yeol, Kai and Sehun appeared as guests.On the show, Baekhyun mentioned Lee Soo-man producers; Baekhyun said: I actually dont have a lot of opportunities to meet.I feel like I am close to an artist rather than envy when I see the video of the president of another agency. I think I could not get close because I even had a tie in my suit when I met my teacher. Baekhyun said, It was difficult, but when I was doing SuperM, my teacher made a group room, and he said, I want you to give an opinion.I have delivered food, but I think I talked to him for three and a half hours. I was so confused. Baekhyun also said, I asked you to give a opinion and I was confused.When I listen to the teacher, I laughed, saying, We can not follow the eyes of the producers of big agencies.He added, Doncas is not too cold. He made it into a laughing sea once more.

In MBC entertainment program Radio Star' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 4th, 'EXO Radio Star' was decorated with 'EXO member guardian, Baekhyun, Chen, Chan Yeol, Kai and Sehun appeared as guests.

On the show, Baekhyun mentioned Lee Soo-man Producers; Baekhyun said: "I actually don't have a lot of opportunities to meet. I feel like I am close to an artist rather than envy when I see the video of the president of another agency. I think I could not get close because I even had a tie in my suit when I met my teacher. "

Baekhyun said, "It was difficult, but when I was doing SuperM, my teacher made a group room, and he said, 'I want you to give an opinion.' I have delivered food, but I think I talked to him for three and a half hours. I was so confused. "

Baekhyun also said, "I asked you to give a opinion and I was confused. When I listen to the teacher, I laughed, saying, "We can not follow the eyes of the Producers of big agencies." He added, "Doncas is not too cold." He made it into a laughing sea once more.