North Jeolla Province Hydei Lee Seung-gi, Youth Generator now 30 million won

The North Jeolla Province club said on July 19 that Lee Seung-gi visited the North Jeolla Province youth team, Geumsan, and sent 30 million won to all students to use it for the development of youth soccer.Lee Seung-gi said, Geumsan-jung is not my alma mater, but I have a lot of affection as a youth team of my team who has been in my team for 7 years. Generator now is written in a good place and I will support my juniors so that they can learn a lot in a good environment and grow bigger.He won the 2011 KUEFA Champions League Rookie of the Year award and since 2013 he has contributed to the UEFA Champions League three consecutive losses in North Jeolla Province with his North Jeolla Province uniform, Lee Seung-gi, for his compliant performance.He has played 25 games this year, scoring four goals and five assists, joining the 18th (goal)-40 (help) club of his career.In the final match of the KUEFA Champions League on the 1st, Son Jun-hos winning goal was assisted and played a decisive role in winning the UEFA Champions League three consecutive victories and seven consecutive victories in North Jeolla Province.

The North Jeolla Province club said on July 19 that Lee Seung-gi visited the North Jeolla Province Youth team, Geumsan, and sent 30 million won to all students to use it for the development of Youth soccer.

Lee Seung-gi said, "Geumsan-jung is not my alma mater, but I have a lot of affection as a Youth team of my team who has been in my team for 7 years." "Generator now is written in a good place and I will support my juniors so that they can learn a lot in a good environment and grow bigger."

He won the 2011 KUEFA Champions League Rookie of the Year award and since 2013 he has contributed to the UEFA Champions League three consecutive losses in North Jeolla Province with his North Jeolla Province uniform, Lee Seung-gi, for his compliant performance.

He has played 25 games this year, scoring four goals and five assists, joining the 18th (goal)-40 (help) club of his career.

In the final match of the KUEFA Champions League on the 1st, Son Jun-ho's winning goal was assisted and played a decisive role in winning the UEFA Champions League three consecutive victories and seven consecutive victories in North Jeolla Province.