Running Man! ... 'Global Program Award' Awards

On the afternoon of the 28th, the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards awards ceremony was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul.Prior to the awards ceremony, Yang Se-hyung, Kim Hee-chul, and Jang Ye-won announcers had time to review the history of the SBS entertainment program, followed by a celebration stage of the girl group.On the day, Ji Suk-jin expressed his impressions of the Awards as a representative of the Running Man member: I think there are so many people who are grateful.I am grateful that our members have shown such a great sum. I think this award is given by viewers. Ji Suk-jin said, I think I get it because there are so many fans overseas, I am so grateful, I will give this award to my fans, and I will play hard in 2020.

On the afternoon of the 28th, the '2019 sbs entertainment Awards' Awards ceremony was held at sbs Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul.

Prior to the Awards ceremony, Yang Se-hyung, Kim Hee-chul, and Jang Ye-won announcers had time to review the history of the sbs entertainment program, followed by a celebration stage of the girl group.

On the day, Ji Suk-jin expressed his impressions of the Awards as a representative of the Running Man' member: "I think there are so many people who are grateful. I am grateful that our members have shown such a great sum. I think this award is given by viewers. "

Ji Suk-jin said, "I think I get it because there are so many fans overseas, I am so grateful, I will give this award to my fans, and I will play hard in 2020."