Park Seo-joon, YouTube hack victim..."Delete memories, heartbreaks."

On the 10th, Awesome E & T said, On the morning of the 9th day, we detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of Park Seo-joon.We immediately requested YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to CyberSusa for illegal activities, and will inform you of the suspension of the Record PARKs channel until you have a precise understanding of the damage.I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick recovery. Park Seo-joon also wrote through his instagram, I feel sick because I have been deleted from my memories, and I hope there will be no secondary damage.Its a special admission to Awesome Entertainment.Good morning, Awesome Entertainment.On the morning of 9th day, activities that appeared to have been hacked, including blocking access to managers and deleting posts, were detected on our personal YouTube channel of our own Park Seo-joon.We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to CyberSusa University for illegal activities, and will inform the company of the suspension of the Record PARK channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick recovery.Photo  Lotte Entertainment

On the 10th, Awesome E & T said, "On the morning of the 9th day, we detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of Park Seo-joon. “We immediately requested YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.”

Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to CyberSusa for illegal activities, and will inform you of the suspension of the Record PARK’s channel until you have a precise understanding of the damage. I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick Recovery. "

Park Seo-joon also wrote through his instagram, "I feel sick because I have been deleted from my memories, and I hope there will be no secondary damage."

It's a special admission to Awesome Entertainment.Good morning, Awesome Entertainment.

On the morning of 9th day, activities that appeared to have been hacked, including blocking access to managers and deleting posts, were detected on our personal YouTube channel of our own Park Seo-joon. We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.

In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to CyberSusa University for illegal activities, and will inform the company of the suspension of the 'Record PARK' channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.

I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick Recovery.

Photo Lotte Entertainment