Park Seo-joon, YouTube hack victim..."I feel sick because I think my memories have been deleted."

Park Seo-joons personal YouTube channel has been hacked.On October 10, Awesome Entity said that it was detected through the official announcement that activities such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts were detected in the Record Box, a personal YouTube channel of Park Seo-joon,Currently, the agency has requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.Park Seo-joon also announced that it would suspend the channel operation for the time being, saying that it would formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for such illegal activities.Park Seo-joon also said through his SNS, I feel like I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there is no secondary damage.Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon opened its YouTube channel in July and became popular enough to exceed 100,000 subscribers in a day.The following is the specialization of Awesome ENTIOFICAL Announce.Hi, this is Awesome.On the morning of the 9th, it was detected that activities that appeared to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of our company, Park Seo-joon.We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.In addition, we will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities that create anxiety, and we will inform you of the suspension of the Record PARK channel until you can accurately understand the damage.I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick recovery.Photo: eNEWS DB

Park Seo-joon's personal YouTube channel has been hacked.

On October 10, Awesome Entity said that it was detected through the Official announcement that activities such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts were detected in the "Record Box", a personal YouTube channel of Park Seo-joon,

Currently, the agency has requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.

Park Seo-joon also announced that it would suspend the channel operation for the time being, saying that it would formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for such illegal activities.

Park Seo-joon also said through his SNS, "I feel like I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there is no secondary damage."

Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon opened its YouTube channel in July and became popular enough to exceed 100,000 subscribers in a day.

The following is the specialization of Awesome ENTIOFICAL Announce.

Hi, this is Awesome.

On the morning of the 9th, it was detected that activities that appeared to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of our company, Park Seo-joon. We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.

In addition, we will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities that create anxiety, and we will inform you of the suspension of the 'Record PARK' channel until you can accurately understand the damage.

I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick Recovery.

Photo: eNEWS DB