Park Seo-joon "deleted to memory" from YouTube hacking

We have detected activities that seem to have been hacked, such as blocking the access of the manager of Park Seo-joons YouTube channel Recode Box and deleting posts on the morning of the 9th, said Awesome E & T. He said.An act of unrest-making will formally be commissioned by the Cyber ​​Investigation Unit to suspend the operation of the record box channel until the damage is accurately identified.Im sorry to have caused concern to fans who love Mr Park Seo-joon: I will do my best for a quick recovery.Park Seo-joon opened a YouTube channel in July and communicated with fans; last month, three months later, subscribers exceeded 100,000 and received a silver button from YouTube.I feel sick because Ive been deleted even my memories, Park Seo-joon said on Instagram, saying, I hope there is no secondary damage.

"We have detected activities that seem to have been hacked, such as blocking the access of the manager of Park Seo-joon's YouTube channel 'Recode Box' and deleting posts on the morning of the 9th," said Awesome E & T. "He said.

"An act of unrest-making will formally be commissioned by the Cyber ​​Investigation Unit to suspend the operation of the record box channel until the damage is accurately identified. I'm sorry to have caused concern to fans who love Mr Park Seo-joon: I will do my best for a quick Recovery."

Park Seo-joon opened a YouTube channel in July and communicated with fans; last month, three months later, subscribers exceeded 100,000 and received a "silver button" from YouTube. "I feel sick because I've been deleted even my memories," Park Seo-joon said on Instagram, saying, "I hope there is no secondary damage."