Park Seo-joon, YouTube hack victim "as if memory was deleted, heartbreaking"

Actor Park Seo-joon suffered hacking damage to his personal YouTube channel Record PARKsAs a result, Awesome E & T will request a formal Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University, and the Record Box channel will be discontinued for the time being.On the 10th, Awesome E & T said, On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of Park Seo-joon.I immediately requested recovery and action for hacking damage to YouTube headquarters. Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber Susa for illegal activities, and I will inform you of the suspension of the Record PARK channel until the accurate understanding of the damage is made, he said. I will do my best for the quick recovery.Park Seo-joon posted the notice on his instagram on the day, saying, I feel like I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there is no secondary damage.Park Seo-joon opened its YouTube channel in July, which was so popular that it exceeded 100,000 subscribers in just one day.Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon is currently filming JTBC drama Itae One Clath.Hi, this is Awesome.On the morning of the 9th, it was detected that activities that appeared to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of our company, Park Seo-joon.We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities, and will inform the company of the suspension of the Record PARK channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick recovery.

Actor Park Seo-joon suffered hacking damage to his personal YouTube channel 'Record PARK's' As a result, Awesome E & T will request a formal Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University, and the 'Record Box' channel will be discontinued for the time being.

On the 10th, Awesome E & T said, "On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of Park Seo-joon. I immediately requested Recovery and action for hacking damage to YouTube headquarters. "

"Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber Susa for illegal activities, and I will inform you of the suspension of the 'Record PARK' channel until the accurate understanding of the damage is made," he said. "I will do my best for the quick Recovery."

Park Seo-joon posted the notice on his instagram on the day, saying, "I feel like I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there is no secondary damage."

Park Seo-joon opened its YouTube channel in July, which was so popular that it exceeded 100,000 subscribers in just One day.

Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon is currently filming JTBC drama 'Itae One Clath'.

Hi, this is Awesome.

On the morning of the 9th, it was detected that activities that appeared to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of our company, Park Seo-joon. We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.

In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities, and will inform the company of the suspension of the 'Record PARK' channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.

I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick Recovery.