Park Seo-joon, YouTube Hacking Damage Measures "I feel like I have been deleted from memory"

Actor Park Seo-joon has announced the damage to the YouTube channel hacking.Park Seo-joon posted its official position on its agency AwesomeEntee on SNS (Social Network Service) on the 10th.In the statement, the agency said, On the morning of the 9th, Park Seo-joon personal YouTube channel detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts.I immediately requested recovery and action for hacking blood at YouTube headquarters. Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa for illegal activities, and I will inform you of the suspension of the recordbox channel until you have a clear understanding of the damage.I am sorry to have trouble with my fans and channel subscribers, and I will do my best for quick recovery.I feel sick because I have been deleted even my memories, I hope there is no secondary damage, Park Seo-joon said in a post.The following is the official position of Park Seo-joon agency Awesome Ent.Hi, this is Awesome.On the morning of the 9th, it was detected that activities that appeared to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of our company, Park Seo-joon.We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities, and will inform the company of the suspension of the Record PARK channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick recovery.

Actor Park Seo-joon has announced the damage to the YouTube channel hacking.

Park Seo-joon posted its official position on its agency AwesomeEntee on SNS (Social Network Service) on the 10th. In the statement, the agency said, "On the morning of the 9th, Park Seo-joon personal YouTube channel detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts. I immediately requested Recovery and action for hacking blood at YouTube headquarters. "

"Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa for illegal activities, and I will inform you of the suspension of the 'recordbox' channel until you have a clear understanding of the damage."

"I am sorry to have trouble with my fans and channel subscribers, and I will do my best for quick Recovery."

"I feel sick because I have been deleted even my memories, I hope there is no secondary damage," Park Seo-joon said in a post.

The following is the official position of Park Seo-joon agency Awesome Ent.

Hi, this is Awesome. On the morning of the 9th, it was detected that activities that appeared to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of our company, Park Seo-joon. We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.

In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities, and will inform the company of the suspension of the 'Record PARK' channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.

I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best for quick Recovery.