Park Seo-joon YouTube channel hasking "I feel sick because I feel like I've been deleted even from my memories"

On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel, said Awesome Eanti, a subsidiary of Park Seo-joon. We immediately requested Recovery and action for hacking damage to YouTube headquarters.We will formally ask the cyber investigation team for illegal activities that create anxiety, he said. We will announce the suspension of the Record PARK channel until the accurate understanding of the damage is made.I am sorry to have troubled you fans who love Park Seo-joon and Channel Subscription, and I will do my best for quick recovery.Park Seo-joon posted his position on his instagram on the same day and wrote, I feel sick because I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there is no secondary damage.Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon opened its YouTube channel Record PARKs in July and has been communicating with fans.The channel has gained popularity, with 100,000 Subscriptions breaking through in a day.

"On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel," said Awesome Eanti, a subsidiary of Park Seo-joon. "We immediately requested Recovery and action for hacking damage to YouTube headquarters."

"We will formally ask the cyber investigation team for illegal activities that create anxiety," he said. "We will announce the suspension of the 'Record PARK' channel until the accurate understanding of the damage is made."

"I am sorry to have troubled you fans who love Park Seo-joon and Channel Subscription, and I will do my best for quick Recovery."

Park Seo-joon posted his position on his instagram on the same day and wrote, "I feel sick because I have been deleted from my memories." "I hope there is no secondary damage."

Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon opened its YouTube channel "Record PARK's" in July and has been communicating with fans. The channel has gained popularity, with 100,000 Subscriptions breaking through in a day.