Park Seo-joon to "disrupt operations + Susa referral" to YouTube channel hacking damage

Actor Park Seo-joon has suffered personal YouTube channel hacking damage.On the 10th, Awesome E & T, a subsidiary company, said on its official website, We were detected on the 9th morning, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel.I immediately requested YouTube headquarters to recover and take measures against hacking damage. Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to CyberSusa for illegal activities, and will inform you of the suspension of the Record PARK channel until you have a precise understanding of the damage, he said.Park Seo-joon also shared the announcement through his SNS and said, I feel sick because I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there is no secondary damage.Next is the specialization of the Awesome EntertainmentHi, this is Awesome.On the morning of the 9th, it was detected that activities that appeared to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of our company, Park Seo-joon.We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities, and will inform the company of the suspension of the Record PARK channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best to restore them quickly.Recovery and Request for Action on Hacking Damage by Park Seo-joon I think Ive been deleted even by memory.

Actor Park Seo-joon has suffered personal YouTube channel hacking damage.

On the 10th, Awesome E & T, a subsidiary company, said on its official website, "We were detected on the 9th morning, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel. I immediately requested YouTube headquarters to recover and take measures against hacking damage. "

"Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to CyberSusa for illegal activities, and will inform you of the suspension of the 'Record PARK' channel until you have a precise understanding of the damage," he said.

Park Seo-joon also shared the announcement through his SNS and said, "I feel sick because I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there is no secondary damage."

Next is the specialization of the Awesome Entertainment

Hi, this is Awesome.

On the morning of the 9th, it was detected that activities that appeared to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of our company, Park Seo-joon.

We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.

In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities, and will inform the company of the suspension of the 'Record PARK' channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.

I am sorry to have troubled you fans and channel subscribers who love Park Seo-joon, and I will do my best to restore them quickly.

"Recovery and Request for Action on Hacking Damage" by Park Seo-joon "I think I've been deleted even by memory."