Park Bo-gum, host for three consecutive years .. greeting in three languages ​​

Actor Park Bo-gum became the host and announced the start of 2019 MAMA.The 2019 MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards, Mnet Asian Music Awards, MAMA) was held at Nagoya Dome in Japan on the 4th.It appeared as 2019 MAMA which is black and black.Park, who has been host of MAMA for the third consecutive year until this year, cheered not only in black Korean but also in English and Japanese.It is the third time this year that I have been here as a host of MAMA, and I can not forget the passion of artists and fans who love Music, so I have been together this year.I am curious about the Musical energy generated in this big space, especially for the first time in the MAMA this year, he said. A new dimension that draws Music beyond the boundaries is the concept of this year. I said.

Actor Park Bo-gum became the host and announced the start of '2019 mama'.

The 2019 mama (Mnet Asian Music Awards, Mnet Asian Music Awards, mama) was held at Nagoya Dome in Japan on the 4th.

It appeared as "2019 mama" which is black and black. Park, who has been host of 'mama' for the third consecutive year until this year, cheered not only in black Korean but also in English and Japanese.

"It is the third time this year that I have been here as a host of 'mama', and I can not forget the passion of artists and fans who love Music, so I have been together this year."

"I am curious about the Musical energy generated in this big space, especially for the first time in the 'mama' this year," he said. "A new dimension that draws Music beyond the boundaries is the concept of this year." I said.