North Jeolla Province Lee Seung-gi, U-15 Geumsan Middle School, Youth Football Development Fund 30 Million Won

Lee Seung-gi of North Jeolla Province Hydendai has delighted the football development fund at the Geumsan Middle School School (principal Cho Young-seok), affiliated with the College of Education at North Jeolla Province Hydendai Youth U-15 Dongguk University.Lee Seung-gi visited the Geumsan Middle School, a North Jeolla Province Hyde Youth team, on the morning of the 19th, and sent 30 million won to all students to use it for the development of youth soccer.In addition, I spent a meaningful time telling my story and answering questions and answering questions until I became a professional player through career exploration with the North Jeolla Province Hyundai U-15 Geumsan Middle School players.Geumsan Middle School is not my alma mater, but I have a lot of affection as a youth team of my team that has been in my team for seven years, Lee said. I will support my juniors to learn a lot in a good environment and grow bigger by using the development fund in a good place.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi, who won the 2011 K-League Rookie of the Year award and joined North Jeolla Province in 2013, led North Jeolla Province to the top team with outstanding performance every year.

Lee Seung-gi of North Jeolla Province Hydendai has delighted the football development fund at the Geumsan Middle School School (principal Cho Young-seok), affiliated with the College of Education at North Jeolla Province Hydendai Youth U-15 Dongguk University.

Lee Seung-gi visited the Geumsan Middle School, a North Jeolla Province Hyde Youth team, on the morning of the 19th, and sent 30 million won to all students to use it for the development of Youth soccer.

In addition, I spent a meaningful time telling my story and answering questions and answering questions until I became a professional player through career exploration with the North Jeolla Province Hyundai U-15 Geumsan Middle School players.

Geumsan Middle School is not my alma mater, but I have a lot of affection as a Youth team of my team that has been in my team for seven years,” Lee said. “I will support my juniors to learn a lot in a good environment and grow bigger by using the development fund in a good place.”

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi, who won the 2011 K-League Rookie of the Year award and joined North Jeolla Province in 2013, led North Jeolla Province to the top team with outstanding performance every year.