This year's director award is Bong Joon-ho...The actors are Kang-Ho Song and Han Ji-min

This is what Bong Joon-ho said, receiving the Directors Cut Awards Directors Award.Director Bong Joon-ho won the Best Director Award for the film Parasite at the 19th Directors Cut Awards held at the Hyundai Card End Stage in Yongsan, Seoul on the 12th.He failed to attend the London ceremony in England and delivered his feelings through the burn.I received a Rookie of the Year award for Flandas Dog 20 years ago, said Bong Joon-ho, who recalled, I voted on the spot then, but the total number of new directors was three, including me.I am glad to receive the directors award after 20 years, he said. I hope there are many new coaches there today, and I hope they will be a place to expect and bless their future.I hope that the future of Korean films will continue well in 100 and 200 years, he added. We dont make movies for history and the country, but I think that if we work hard, the history of Korean films will also shine.This years Actor of the Year award went to Kang-Ho Song of Parasites and Han Ji-min of Mitsubac.I think its a prize given to the team rather than a personal award, said Kang-Ho Song, who is working with Bong Joon-ho on his overseas schedule. Thank you to our juniors for showing great acting.I met Mitsubac in the winter of 2016 and it was winter 2019, Han Ji-min said. I was experiencing various emotions with various works during that time, and I thank you for letting me spend time with such a meaningful award at the last minute.This years Rookie of the Year Award and Vision of the Year award were given by Kim Bo-ra, director of Humingbird, and the new male and female actor of the year was awarded by Park Myung-hoon of Parasite and Park Ji Hu of Humingbird.The 19th Directors Cut Awards were selected by directors of the Korean Film Directors Association for the feature films released from October 1, 2018 to September 30, 2019.The 19th Directors Cut Awards Winner△ Director of the Year Award = Bong Joon-ho (parasite)△ Male Actor of the Year Award = Kang-Ho Song (parasite)△ Female Actor of the Year Award = Han Ji (Mitsubaik)△ Screenplay of the Year = Bong Joon-ho, Han Jin-won (parasite)△ Rookie of the Year Award = Kim Bo-ra (Bloodbird)• New Male Actor of the Year Award: Park Myung-hoon (parasite)• New Actress of the Year Award: Park Ji Hu (Bird)• Vision of the Year = Kim Bo-ra (Birdbird)

This is what Bong Joon-ho said, receiving the Director's Cut Awards' Director's Award. Director Bong Joon-ho won the Best Director Award for the film Parasite at the 19th Director's Cut Awards held at the Hyundai Card End Stage in Yongsan, Seoul on the 12th. He failed to attend the London ceremony in England and delivered his feelings through the burn. “I received a Rookie of the Year award for “Flandas’ Dog” 20 years ago,” said Bong Joon-ho, who recalled, “I voted on the spot then, but the total number of new directors was three, including me.” “I am glad to receive the director’s award after 20 years,” he said. “I hope there are many new coaches there today, and I hope they will be a place to expect and bless their future.” “I hope that the future of Korean films will continue well in 100 and 200 years,” he added. “We don’t make movies for history and the country, but I think that if we work hard, the history of Korean films will also shine.”

This year's Actor of the Year award went to Kang-Ho Song of Parasites and Han Ji-min of Mitsubac. “I think it’s a prize given to the team rather than a personal award,” said Kang-Ho Song, who is working with Bong Joon-ho on his overseas schedule. “Thank you to our juniors for showing great Acting.” “I met Mitsubac in the winter of 2016 and it was winter 2019,” Han Ji-min said. “I was experiencing various emotions with various works during that time, and I thank you for letting me spend time with such a meaningful award at the last minute.”

This year's Rookie of the Year Award and Vision of the Year award were given by Kim Bo-ra, director of Humingbird, and the new male and female actor of the year was awarded by Park Myung-hoon of Parasite and Park Ji Hu of Humingbird.

The 19th Director's Cut Awards were selected by directors of the Korean Film Directors Association for the feature films released from October 1, 2018 to September 30, 2019.

The 19th Director's Cut Awards Winner

△ Director of the Year Award = Bong Joon-ho (‘parasite’)

△ Male Actor of the Year Award = Kang-Ho Song (‘parasite’)

△ Female Actor of the Year Award = Han Ji (Mitsubaik)

△ Screenplay of the Year = Bong Joon-ho, Han Jin-won (‘parasite’)

△ Rookie of the Year Award = Kim Bo-ra (‘Bloodbird’)

• New Male Actor of the Year Award: Park Myung-hoon (‘parasite’)

• New Actress of the Year Award: Park Ji Hu (‘Bird’)

• Vision of the Year = Kim Bo-ra (‘Birdbird’)