"Running Man" Yoo Jae-Suk "First place in Celebrity, People Like, I'm Surprise"

I was surprised too, said national MC Yoo Jae-Suk, who was ranked # 1 in Celebrity, which people like.On December 15, SBS Running Man, the members talked about their current situation.Yoo Jae-Suk celebrated Lee Kwang-soos award for the Blue Dragon Film Festivals Popular Star Award, saying, Congratulations on our wild waters.Lee Kwang-soo bowed, saying, Thanks to all of you here. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Im proud. From Taja to Duttae.I received it as my special brother, Lee Kwang-soo said. If you do not know, do not tell me. Thank you.Kim Jong-kook joked: Lee Kwang-soo was also nominated for an supporting actor - cant this make you uncomfortable?Kim Jong-kook commented on Yoo Jae-Suk: The Peoples Favorite Celebrity #1 is important, but this is really great.This is the kind of person next to us, he said.I was surprised, too, thank you, Yoo Jae-Suk said, adding that Kim Jong-kook was the sixth-ranked BTS (BTS).hwang hye-jin
I was surprised too, said national MC Yoo Jae-Suk, who was ranked # 1 in Celebrity, which people like.On December 15, SBS Running Man, the members talked about their current situation.Yoo Jae-Suk celebrated Lee Kwang-soos award for the Blue Dragon Film Festivals Popular Star Award, saying, Congratulations on our wild waters.Lee Kwang-soo bowed, saying, Thanks to all of you here. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Im proud. From Taja to Duttae.I received it as my special brother, Lee Kwang-soo said. If you do not know, do not tell me. Thank you.Kim Jong-kook joked: Lee Kwang-soo was also nominated for an supporting actor - cant this make you uncomfortable?Kim Jong-kook commented on Yoo Jae-Suk: The Peoples Favorite Celebrity #1 is important, but this is really great.This is the kind of person next to us, he said.I was surprised, too, thank you, Yoo Jae-Suk said, adding that Kim Jong-kook was the sixth-ranked BTS (BTS).hwang hye-jin

"I was surprised too," said national MC Yoo Jae-Suk, who was ranked # 1 in Celebrity, which people like.

On December 15, sbs Running Man', the members talked about their current situation.

Yoo Jae-Suk celebrated Lee Kwang-soo's award for the Blue Dragon Film Festival's Popular Star Award, saying, "Congratulations on our wild waters." Lee Kwang-soo bowed, saying, "Thanks to all of you here." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I'm proud. From Taja to Duttae. "I received it as my special brother," Lee Kwang-soo said. "If you do not know, do not tell me." "Thank you."

Kim Jong-kook joked: "Lee Kwang-soo was also nominated for an supporting actor - can't this make you uncomfortable?"

Kim Jong-kook commented on Yoo Jae-Suk: "The People's Favorite Celebrity #1 is important, but this is really great. This is the kind of person next to us," he said.

"I was surprised, too, thank you," Yoo Jae-Suk said, adding that Kim Jong-kook was "the sixth-ranked BTS (BTS)."

hwang hye-jin