'SBS Entertainment Grand prize' Grand prize Yoo Jae-Suk "It's time to get it"

National MC Yoo Jae-Suk became the main character of 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize.It has been four years since I won the SBS Entertainment Grand Prize in 2015 with Running Man.Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the Grand Prize at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize held at the SBS Prism Center in Sangam-dong, Seoul, said, If you give the Grand Prize, you want to receive it with the members of Running Man.I am grateful to my parents, my father-in-law, son Ji-ho, and my beloved wife, Na Kyung-eun, and I sincerely thank the members who have been together for 10 years and the fans who have saved me.Its true that variety is losing ground on the entertainment side these days, we are walking our way, and we are grateful to the production team and many guests, Yoo Jae-Suk said.I think of many of the guests, Mr. Kuhara and Mr. Sully, who left the world this year, he said. I hope you two will be doing a lot of things you want to do comfortably in the sky.I sincerely thank you both, he said.On this day, Grand prize candidates were Yoo Jae-Suk, Shin Dong-yeop, Baek Jong One, Kim Gura, Seo Jang Hoon, Kim Byung Man, Lee Seung-gi and Kim Jong-kook.In an interview asking about his feelings before the Grand Prize announcement, Yoo Jae-Suk said: I recently received it on SBS in 2015; its time to get a Grand Prize.I get it if you give me it. On the other hand, Baek Jong One, who was considered the strongest rival of Yoo Jae-Suk, was only a merit.I do not know if I deserve it, but this year, many people tried to give a smile, but I know it means do harder, he said.I am honored and grateful to be a candidate, he said in an interview with the Grand Prize candidate. I am not an entertainer, I do not have a great desire.On this day, Running Man became the main character of the 7th king including Grand prize Yoo Jae-Suk.Singer Kim Jong-kook won the Best Awards, comedian Yang Se-chan won the Best Awards, Lee Kwang-soo won the SNS Star Award and Haha won the Entertainer Award.All Running Man members were honored with the Global Program Award.The best program award went to Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant, where Kim Sung-joo and Jung In-sun became the main characters of the Best Awards and New Artist awards, respectively.Lee Seung-gi of All The Butlers Integrated, the Grand Prize winner last year, was a producer.All The Butlers Integrated also won Best Teamwork Award, Right Awards (Lee Sang-yoon) and SNS Star Award (Kwon Sung-jae).

'National MC' Yoo Jae-Suk became the main character of '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize'. It has been four years since I won the SBS Entertainment Grand prize in 2015 with Running Man'.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the Grand prize at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize held at the SBS Prism Center in Sangam-dong, Seoul, said, "If you give the Grand prize, you want to receive it with the members of Running Man'.

"I am grateful to my parents, my father-in-law, son Ji-ho, and my beloved wife, Na Kyung-eun, and I sincerely thank the members who have been together for 10 years and the fans who have saved me."

"It's true that variety is losing ground on the entertainment side these days, we are walking our way, and we are grateful to the production team and many guests," Yoo Jae-Suk said. "I think of many of the guests, Mr. Kuhara and Mr. Sully, who left the world this year," he said. "I hope you two will be doing a lot of things you want to do comfortably in the sky. I sincerely thank you both," he said.

On this day, Grand prize candidates were Yoo Jae-Suk, Shin Dong-yeop, Baek Jong One, Kim Gura, Seo Jang Hoon, Kim Byung Man, Lee Seung-gi and Kim Jong-kook. In an interview asking about his feelings before the Grand prize announcement, Yoo Jae-Suk said: "I recently received it on SBS in 2015; it's time to get a Grand prize. I get it if you give me it. "

On the other hand, Baek Jong One, who was considered the strongest rival of Yoo Jae-Suk, was only a merit. "I do not know if I deserve it, but this year, many people tried to give a smile, but I know it means 'do harder'," he said. "I am honored and grateful to be a candidate," he said in an interview with the Grand prize candidate. "I am not an entertainer, I do not have a great desire."

On this day, Running Man' became the main character of the 7th king including 'Grand prize' Yoo Jae-Suk. Singer Kim Jong-kook won the Best Awards, comedian Yang Se-chan won the Best Awards, Lee Kwang-soo won the SNS Star Award and Haha won the Entertainer Award. All Running Man' members were honored with the Global Program Award.

The best program award went to Baekjong One's Alley Restaurant, where Kim Sung-joo and Jung In-sun became the main characters of the Best Awards and New Artist Awards, respectively.

Lee Seung-gi of All The Butlers Integrated', the Grand prize winner last year, was a producer. "All The Butlers Integrated" also won Best Teamwork Award, Right Awards (Lee Sang-yoon) and SNS Star Award (Kwon Sung-jae).