Son Yeon-jae "When you meet a good person, you love, ideal type = comfortable person"

Monthly Womens Sense January issue revealed an interview with Son Yeon-jae, who is living the life of a leader, YG Entertainment, after the retirement of Rhythmic gymnastics players.I was out after a long career, Son Yeon-jae said in an interview released on December 23, adding, I slowly returned to my daily life while living with my peers at university.Ive been thinking about the future after regaining energy, he said. Ive considered entertainment activities with the recommendations around me, but I wanted to do something about Rhythmic gymnastics.Son Yeon-jae hosted the Leaf Challenge Cup 2019 this year, starting with the International Junior Rhythmic gymnastics Competition Gimnetics Project 2018.I was sorry to have no international competitions in Korea, so I was YG Entertainment, she said.I was on stage this year as a gala show, but I was happy because I remembered my playing days, he said. Im sorry that I didnt perform Exercise after retirement and only showed 40% of my skills.I wanted to popularize Rhythmic gymnastics and challenged it, said Son Yeon-jae, who opened Rhythmic gymnastics Class Studios in March 2019. The title of leader is still awkward, he said.In addition, Son Yeon-jae said he is worried about diets as he is in his twenties. It is the most difficult to keep diet control.He also talked about ideal types.Son Yeon-jae said, I want to love when I meet a good person. Ideal type is a person who can share a comfortable and cultural experience when I am together.Son Yeon-jae won the individual bronze medal for the first time in Korea at the 2010 Guangzhou Asian Game and won the Gold medal at the Incheon Asian Game in 2014.And he last retired from the Rio 2016 Olympics.hwang hye-jin

Monthly Women's Sense January issue revealed an interview with Son Yeon-jae, who is living the life of a leader, YG Entertainment, after the retirement of Rhythmic gymnastics players.

“I was out after a long career,” Son Yeon-jae said in an interview released on December 23, adding, “I slowly returned to my daily life while living with my peers at university.” “I’ve been thinking about the future after regaining energy,” he said. “I’ve considered entertainment activities with the recommendations around me, but I wanted to do something about Rhythmic gymnastics.”

Son Yeon-jae hosted the Leaf Challenge Cup 2019 this year, starting with the International Junior Rhythmic gymnastics Competition 'Gimnetics Project 2018'. “I was sorry to have no international competitions in Korea, so I was YG Entertainment,” she said.

“I was on stage this year as a gala show, but I was happy because I remembered my playing days,” he said. “I’m sorry that I didn’t perform Exercise after retirement and only showed 40% of my skills.” “I wanted to popularize Rhythmic gymnastics and challenged it,” said Son Yeon-jae, who opened Rhythmic gymnastics Class Studios in March 2019. “The title of leader is still awkward,” he said.

In addition, Son Yeon-jae said he is worried about diets as he is in his twenties. "It is the most difficult to keep diet control." He also talked about ideal types. Son Yeon-jae said, "I want to love when I meet a good person." "ideal type is a person who can share a comfortable and cultural experience when I am together."

Son Yeon-jae won the individual bronze medal for the first time in Korea at the 2010 Guangzhou Asian Game and won the Gold medal at the Incheon Asian Game in 2014. And he last retired from the Rio 2016 Olympics.

hwang hye-jin