(G) I-DLE "Worlds with numerous Idols, it's hard to get noticed"

Minnie, Soo-jins interview with the (G) I-DLE, who was reborn as the hottest Idol group through Mnet Queendom, was released in the January issue of Marie Claire.In the picture released on December 23, Mini and Soo-jin showed calm and chic charm and showed their own subtle harmony.When asked if he expected the situation to be noticed as it is now, Minnie and Soo-jin said, I was not confident because I knew it was too difficult in World where many Idol appeared.So even if it does not work well, I think it will be a group that enjoys music, and I always enjoy it and the results I prepared seem to be positive.In addition, Soo-jin said, I imagine myself on stage listening to a song, and Minnie said, I think that the song is a story and I think about the expression and appearance of the protagonist in it.hwang hye-jin
Minnie, Soo-jins interview with the (G) I-DLE, who was reborn as the hottest Idol group through Mnet Queendom, was released in the January issue of Marie Claire.In the picture released on December 23, Mini and Soo-jin showed calm and chic charm and showed their own subtle harmony.When asked if he expected the situation to be noticed as it is now, Minnie and Soo-jin said, I was not confident because I knew it was too difficult in World where many Idol appeared.So even if it does not work well, I think it will be a group that enjoys music, and I always enjoy it and the results I prepared seem to be positive.In addition, Soo-jin said, I imagine myself on stage listening to a song, and Minnie said, I think that the song is a story and I think about the expression and appearance of the protagonist in it.hwang hye-jin

Minnie, Soo-jin's interview with the (G) I-DLE, who was reborn as the hottest Idol group through Mnet 'Queendom', was released in the January issue of Marie Claire.

In the picture released on December 23, Mini and Soo-jin showed calm and chic charm and showed their own subtle harmony.

When asked if he expected the situation to be noticed as it is now, Minnie and Soo-jin said, "I was not confident because I knew it was too difficult in World where many Idol appeared." "So even if it does not work well, I think it will be a group that enjoys Music, and I always enjoy it and the results I prepared seem to be positive."

In addition, Soo-jin said, "I imagine myself on stage listening to a song," and Minnie said, "I think that the song is a story and I think about the expression and appearance of the protagonist in it."

hwang hye-jin