"It hurts to be deleted even by memories": Park Seo-joon torpedoes from YouTube hacking

Actor Park Seo-joon has caused damage, saying his personal YouTube channel has been hacked.Park Seo-joons agency, Awesome E & T, announced on October 10 that activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts, were detected on Park Seo-joons personal YouTube channel on the 9th.We immediately requested Recovery and action for hacking damage to YouTube headquarters, the agency said. In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa for illegal activities.Until the accurate understanding of the damage is made, the Record PARK channel will be shut down, he added. I am sorry to have trouble with the fans and the channel Subscriptions, and I will do my best for quick recovery.Park Seo-joon also said through his instagram that I feel sick because I have been deleted to my memories, he said. I hope there is no secondary damage.Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon opened a YouTube channel in July and started communicating with fans.He also received YouTubes Silver Button last month, breaking 100,000 Subscriptions just three months after opening the channel; all images have now been deleted.Next is the official position of Park Seo-joon agency Awesome E & THi, this is Awesome.On the morning of the 9th, it was detected that activities that appeared to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of our company, Park Seo-joon.We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities, and will inform the company of the suspension of the Record PARK channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.I am sorry to have troubled you fans who love Park Seo-joon and Channel Subscription, and I will do my best for quick recovery.

Actor Park Seo-joon has caused damage, saying his personal YouTube channel has been hacked.

Park Seo-joon's agency, Awesome E & T, announced on October 10 that "activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts, were detected on Park Seo-joon's personal YouTube channel on the 9th."

"We immediately requested Recovery and action for hacking damage to YouTube headquarters," the agency said. "In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa for illegal activities."

"Until the accurate understanding of the damage is made, the 'Record PARK' channel will be shut down," he added. "I am sorry to have trouble with the fans and the channel Subscriptions, and I will do my best for quick Recovery."

Park Seo-joon also said through his instagram that "I feel sick because I have been deleted to my memories," he said. "I hope there is no secondary damage."

Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon opened a YouTube channel in July and started communicating with fans. He also received YouTube's "Silver Button" last month, breaking 100,000 Subscriptions just three months after opening the channel; all images have now been deleted.

Next is the official position of Park Seo-joon agency Awesome E & T

Hi, this is Awesome.

On the morning of the 9th, it was detected that activities that appeared to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of our company, Park Seo-joon.

We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against hacking damage.

In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities, and will inform the company of the suspension of the 'Record PARK' channel until accurate identification of the damage is made.

I am sorry to have troubled you fans who love Park Seo-joon and Channel Subscription, and I will do my best for quick Recovery.