Running Man' Lion Laynolds X Melanie Loran Cehack brags about his show...Yoo Jae-Suk "Talk Good" praise

Lion Laynolds talked about Korean culture.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 22nd, Korean actors Lion Laynolz, Melanie Loran Cehack and Adria Arhona appeared with the welcome of the members and talked about Korean culture.The three people on the show said they felt like they were coming out. Im glad to be out. Im looking forward to being the first victim here.Im happy to be here and thank you for inviting me, Adria Arhona said, adding that Melanie Loran Cehack was prepared to be right.Lion Laynolds is a blockbuster-class action film about the film 6 Underground, and it will be released online through streaming.Six yone are pretending to die and defeating the villains. The members asked if they liked K-pop, and Lion Laynolds joked, Theres an exo tattoo on the back, Ill show it to Mr. Jae-seok only.Yoo Jae-Suk added that talk is good over Lion Laynoldss dedication.Yoo Jae-Suk said to Melanie Loran Cehack, Some of the Korean actors have named Melanie as their ideal, he said.Kim Jong Kook explained, Hot Guy, and Melanie Loran Cehack said, My husband came with me, but I am a French person, so I can open my heart.Mr. Melanie is good talk, Yoo Jae-Suk said, while Lion Laynolds followed the gesture from Yoo Jae-Suk and added, It feels like dead pool.Melanie Loran Cehack and Adria Arhona have also revealed their affection for Korean snacks.Melanie Loran Cehack tasted the buns during the game and praised bread is like a waffle, and Adria Arhona praised it is so good for honey.On the same day, Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest.The members asked, Did you come out as an interpreter? And Hwang Bo Ra laughed at the members, saying, I can not speak English.

Lion Laynolds talked about Korean culture.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 22nd, Korean actors Lion Laynolz, Melanie Loran Cehack and Adria Arhona appeared with the welcome of the members and talked about Korean culture.

The three people on the show said they felt like they were coming out. "I'm glad to be out. I'm looking forward to being the first victim here." "I'm happy to be here and thank you for inviting me," Adria Arhona said, adding that Melanie Loran Cehack was "prepared to be right."

Lion Laynolds is a "blockbuster-class action film" about the film "6 Underground," and it will be released online through streaming. Six yOne are pretending to die and defeating the villains. "

The members asked if they liked K-pop, and Lion Laynolds joked, "There's an exo tattoo on the back, I'll show it to Mr. Jae-seok only." Yoo Jae-Suk added that "talk is good" over Lion Laynolds's dedication.

Yoo Jae-Suk said to Melanie Loran Cehack, "Some of the Korean actors have named Melanie as their ideal," he said. Kim Jong Kook explained, "Hot Guy," and Melanie Loran Cehack said, "My husband came with me, but I am a French person, so I can open my heart." "Mr. Melanie is good talk," Yoo Jae-Suk said, while Lion Laynolds followed the gesture from Yoo Jae-Suk and added, "It feels like dead pool."

Melanie Loran Cehack and Adria Arhona have also revealed their affection for Korean snacks. Melanie Loran Cehack tasted the buns during the game and praised "bread is like a waffle," and Adria Arhona praised "it is so good" for hOney.

On the same day, Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest. The members asked, "Did you come out as an interpreter?" And Hwang Bo Ra laughed at the members, saying, "I can not speak English."