All The Butlers' Lee Yeong-ae, Introduction to Life as a Mother ..

Seoul = = Lee Yeong-ae took off mysticism and showed a genuine appearance.Lee Yeong-ae was portrayed in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st, following the last broadcast.Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae had a good time singing the winter kingdom OST Let it go (Let It Go) while Lee Yeong-ae prepared the meal.Lee Sang-yoon, a native of Seoul National University, spent time studying science and winning the ticket.Lee Yeong-ae told Lee Sang-yoon, Mathematics is so difficult, how do you want to do it?Soon Lee Yeong-ae served the members with a cabbage soup.Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi, looked at the expression that he could not believe that he would have a drink of makgeolli with Master Lee Yeong-ae.Asked if he had no fear of marriage, Lee Yeong-ae said: I really didnt have it, in my 20s and 30s, there was such an agony.The more I thought I would make my roots, and I ran hard in my 20s and 30s. The members asked what part was rooted.Lee Yeong-ae said, People will recall works that have been popular such as Dae Jang Geum or Kindly Kim Jae-jae, but the works that failed and ended early have become nourishing.When I was a rookie, I took a taxi with a suitcase, a makeup bag, he said.Lee Yeong-ae and the members who finished the meal had tea time.When Yook Sungjae asked, What do you usually do at this time? Lee Yeong-ae said, Its time to wash and put the children to bed, most of the day is.As the number of disciples decreased sharply, Lee Yeong-ae laughed, saying, You should have a child? I can not talk.Lee Yeong-ae said, Living and talking is very important, he told his parents to express a lot. I practice expression.Whenever I have a chance, I practice saying I love you and Thank you and say it is delicious if it is delicious. The members asked what was the most good compliment they had ever heard from their children. Lee Yeong-ae said, It is good to say that the food that my mother gives is the best.The members went on to praise: Yang Se-hyeong called Park Na-rae and said, It was hard in the first half, but you were cool to come here.Recently, you said, Im going to overturn the gag corner. Its cool. I respect you, my friend. Park Na-rae praised, Why? Thank you.I respect you more, he replied.When Yang Se-hyeong told him that he was recording All The Butlers, Lee Yeong-ae greeted Park Na-rae and Park Na-rae, who heard Lee Yeong-aes voice, was surprised.When Lee Yeong-ae said, Please invite me (to Naraba), too, Park Na-rae said, Youre going to be okay.If you come to Naraba, you may be an unkind gold medalist. Lee Seung-gis praise opponent was Suzy, who appeared in the drama Bae Bond together.Lee Seung-gi said, I thanked you when I was there, but thank you for sticking with me on the spot without complaining about your hardship.Lee Yeong-ae also revealed that there was someone he wanted to praise; he was Jang Seo-hee, who said, We met in our 20s.I meet when I am in trouble and I learn a lot from my sincere appearance.

Seoul = = Lee Yeong-ae took off 'mysticism' and showed a genuine appearance.

Lee Yeong-ae was portrayed in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st, following the last broadcast.

Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae had a good time singing the winter kingdom OST 'Let it go' (Let It Go) while Lee Yeong-ae prepared the meal. Lee Sang-yoon, a native of Seoul National University, spent time studying science and winning the ticket.

Lee Yeong-ae told Lee Sang-yoon, "Mathematics is so difficult, how do you want to do it?"

Soon Lee Yeong-ae served the members with a cabbage soup. Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi, looked at the expression that he could not believe that he would have a drink of makgeolli with Master Lee Yeong-ae.

Asked if he had "no fear of marriage," Lee Yeong-ae said: "I really didn't have it, in my 20s and 30s, there was such an agony. The more I thought I would make my roots, and I ran hard in my 20s and 30s. "

The members asked what part was rooted. Lee Yeong-ae said, "People will recall works that have been popular such as 'Dae Jang Geum' or 'Kindly Kim Jae-jae', but the works that failed and ended early have become nourishing."

"When I was a rookie, I took a taxi with a suitcase, a makeup bag," he said.

Lee Yeong-ae and the members who finished the meal had tea time. When Yook Sungjae asked, "What do you usually do at this time?" Lee Yeong-ae said, "It's time to wash and put the children to bed, most of the day is."

As the number of disciples decreased sharply, Lee Yeong-ae laughed, saying, "You should have a child? I can not talk."

Lee Yeong-ae said, "Living and talking is very important," he told his parents to express a lot. "I practice expression. Whenever I have a chance, I practice saying 'I love you' and 'Thank you' and say it is delicious if it is delicious. "

The members asked what was the most good compliment they had ever heard from their children. Lee Yeong-ae said, "It is good to say that the food that my mother gives is the best."

The members went on to praise: Yang Se-hyeong called Park Na-rae and said, "It was hard in the first half, but you were cool to come here. Recently, you said, 'I'm going to overturn the gag corner.' It's cool. I respect you, my friend.' Park Na-rae praised, "Why? Thank you. I respect you more," he replied.

When Yang Se-hyeong told him that he was recording All The Butlers, Lee Yeong-ae greeted Park Na-rae and Park Na-rae, who heard Lee Yeong-ae's voice, was surprised.

When Lee Yeong-ae said, "Please invite me (to Naraba), too," Park Na-rae said, "You're going to be okay. If you come to Naraba, you may be an unkind gold medalist. "

Lee Seung-gi's praise opponent was Suzy, who appeared in the drama 'Bae Bond' together. Lee Seung-gi said, "I thanked you when I was there, but thank you for sticking with me on the spot without complaining about your hardship."

Lee Yeong-ae also revealed that there was someone he wanted to praise; he was Jang Seo-hee, who said, "We met in our 20s. I meet when I am in trouble and I learn a lot from my sincere appearance. "