Lee Yeong-ae, Cabbage version+The ship meanwhile, in the United States+ Munabes, is a bloke..." (All The Butlers)

All The Butlers actor Lee Yeong-ae has set up a Korean-style Korean-style dish full of sincerity.Lee Yeong-ae, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yoo Sung-heeong enjoyed dinner at the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st.Lee Yeong-ae said, I do not have anything to prepare, but I want you to eat a lot because it is a healthy dish, he said, offering a handmade Cabbage version, The ship mean whilee, in the United States,Lee Seung-gi was thrilled that until this morning, I did not even dream of eating rice with Master Lee Yeong-ae and having a cup of makgeolli.Lee Sang-yoon also laughed, saying, I think I was really good at doing this program.Lee Yeong-ae replied, That is the same for me.

All The Butlers actor Lee Yeong-ae has set up a Korean-style Korean-style dish full of sincerity.

Lee Yeong-ae, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yoo Sung-heeong enjoyed dinner at the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st.

Lee Yeong-ae said, "I do not have anything to prepare, but I want you to eat a lot because it is a healthy dish," he said, offering a handmade Cabbage version, The ship mean whilee, in the United States,

Lee Seung-gi was thrilled that "until this morning, I did not even dream of eating rice with Master Lee Yeong-ae and having a cup of makgeolli."

Lee Sang-yoon also laughed, saying, "I think I was really good at doing this program."

Lee Yeong-ae replied, "That is the same for me."