"All The Butlers" Lee Yeong-ae, appeals to Park Na-rae: "Narava Is Invited"

Lee Yeong-ae told me about the recent situation with All The Butlers.Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae spent time with twin sons and daughters at the house of Madame Lee Yeong-ae in SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 1st.Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae sang Let It Go and A Hall New World songs with their daughter Seung Bin, and their twin sons were in a science study with Lee Sang-yoon from Seoul National University.Lee Yeong-ae told Lee Sang-yoon, These days, childrens mathematics are too difficult.What should I do with the education of children at this time of year? As a mother Lee Yeong-ae, she showed an active attitude toward childrens education.On the other hand, when I saw my daughter who liked singing, she smiled and attracted attention.Lee Yeong-ae prepared dinner with vegetables grown in her own garden.I made cabbage, radish, and oyster cabbage soup, and the members were greatly thrilled when they felt the taste of Dae Jang Geum.Lee Yeong-ae asked about the days work, I go to school in the morning, and I follow a lot of childrens schedules.I feel more important about my family in my marriage late, and I want to be with my children and my family as much as possible. Lee Yeong-ae, who chose to marry from the top star position, said, There was no fear of marriage. I just wanted to make my roots in my 2030s.The works that ended early and failed earlier than the works that worked well like Dae Jang Geum and Kind of Kindness were more nourishing to me, he said.After dinner, a game confrontation began with washing dishes and cleaning up.Lee Seung-gi Yook Sungjae vs. Seung-hee Lee Sang-yoon Lee Yeong-ae was a member of both teams and explained by body and hit the movie ambassador.In a subsequent teatime, Master Lee Yeong-ae emphasized the importance of praise.She told her children that she was I love you, thank you when she met her children. She confessed that the praise of the children that the food she gave was delicious was the most happy.The members decided to have time to call their acquaintances and give praise.Yang Se-hyeong called Park Na-rae, Lee Seung-gi called Bae Suzy.Lee Yeong-ae said in a telephone conversation with Park Na-rae, Please invite me to Naraba. Park Na-rae replied, If you come to our house, you can become an unfriendly gold.Lee Yeong-ae also gave a big smile to Bae Suzy, who did not recognize his voice, by giving a hint of Do well with you.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Lee Yeong-ae told me about the recent situation with All The Butlers'.

Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae spent time with twin sons and daughters at the house of 'Madame' Lee Yeong-ae in SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcast on the 1st. Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae sang 'Let It Go' and 'A Hall New World' songs with their daughter Seung Bin, and their twin sons were in a science study with Lee Sang-yoon from Seoul National University.

Lee Yeong-ae told Lee Sang-yoon, "These days, children's mathematics are too difficult. "What should I do with the education of children at this time of year?" As a mother Lee Yeong-ae, she showed an active attitude toward children's education. On the other hand, when I saw my daughter who liked singing, she smiled and attracted attention.

Lee Yeong-ae prepared dinner with vegetables grown in her own garden. I made cabbage, radish, and oyster cabbage soup, and the members were greatly thrilled when they felt the taste of Dae Jang Geum. Lee Yeong-ae asked about the day's work, "I go to school in the morning, and I follow a lot of children's schedules. I feel more important about my family in my marriage late, and I want to be with my children and my family as much as possible. "

Lee Yeong-ae, who chose to marry from the top star position, said, "There was no fear of marriage. I just wanted to make my roots in my 2030s. “The works that ended early and failed earlier than the works that worked well like ‘Dae Jang Geum’ and ‘Kind of Kindness’ were more nourishing to me,” he said. After dinner, a game confrontation began with washing dishes and cleaning up. Lee Seung-gi Yook Sungjae vs. Seung-hee Lee Sang-yoon Lee Yeong-ae was a member of both teams and explained by body and hit the movie ambassador.

In a subsequent teatime, Master Lee Yeong-ae emphasized the importance of praise. She told her children that she was "I love you, thank you" when she met her children. She confessed that the praise of the children that the food she gave was delicious was the most happy. The members decided to have time to call their acquaintances and give praise. Yang Se-hyeong called Park Na-rae, Lee Seung-gi called Bae Suzy. Lee Yeong-ae said in a telephone conversation with Park Na-rae, "Please invite me to Naraba." Park Na-rae replied, "If you come to our house, you can become an unfriendly gold." Lee Yeong-ae also gave a big smile to Bae Suzy, who did not recognize his voice, by giving a hint of "Do well with you".

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen