"sbs Entertainment Grand prize" candidate Lee Seung-gi, "I ask you the probability that I'm not a Grand prize and go to Double Jeopardy."

Lee Seung-gi has delivered her candid comments on her Grand Prize nomination.The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize, which was broadcast live from 9 pm at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, opened a spectacular show with Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and the ceremony.Park Na-rae asked Lee Seung-gi, who was nominated for Grand Prize, I have to throw away the first half of the year. Is it true that I said I should pull in the second half?Lee Seung-gi said, I knew there were a lot of these evil forces. I should not have given it to you, but I made a mistake.Lee Seung-gi said, But in fact, Kim Gura said that it was like an Internet broadcast, but in fact, I sympathize with some.This is the maximum one program can receive. He also said, Really, I expect Baek Jong-won, Yoo Jae-seok, and Shin Dong-yeop to be three-way, he said. I asked Dong-yeop that he was 100% likely not to be a Grand prize.Im not 200%, he said, making a laugh.

Lee Seung-gi has delivered her candid comments on her Grand prize nomination.

The 2019 sbs Entertainment Grand prize, which was broadcast live from 9 pm at sbs Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, opened a spectacular show with Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and the ceremony.

Park Na-rae asked Lee Seung-gi, who was nominated for Grand prize, "I have to throw away the first half of the year. Is it true that I said I should pull in the second half?" Lee Seung-gi said, "I knew there were a lot of these evil forces. I should not have given it to you, but I made a mistake."

Lee Seung-gi said, "But in fact, Kim Gura said that it was like an Internet broadcast, but in fact, I sympathize with some." This is the maximum one program can receive. "

He also said, "Really, I expect Baek Jong-won, Yoo Jae-seok, and Shin Dong-yeop to be three-way," he said. "I asked Dong-yeop that he was 100% likely not to be a Grand prize. I'm not 200%," he said, making a laugh.