Lee Seung-gi delivers 30 million won football development fund to North Jeolla Province Youth Team Geumsan Middle School

Lee Seung-gi has delighted with the football development fund at the Geumsan Middle School School School, which is affiliated with the University of Education, Dongguk University, North Jeolla Province Hydei Youth U-15.Lee Seung-gi visited the Geumsan Middle School, a North Jeolla Province Hyde Youth team, on the morning of the 19th, and sent 30 million won to all students to use it for the development of youth soccer.In addition, I spent a meaningful time telling my story and questioning and answering until I became a professional player through career exploration with the North Jeolla Province Hyundai U-15 Geumsan Middle School players.Lee Seung-gi said, Geumsan Middle School is not my alma mater, but I have a lot of affection as a youth team of my team who has been in my team for 7 years. I will support my juniors to learn a lot in a good environment and grow bigger.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi, who won the 2011 KUEFA Champions League Rookie of the Year award and joined North Jeolla Province in 2013, led North Jeolla Province to the top team with outstanding performance every year.He has also joined the 18th 40-40 club in his career, playing in 25 games this season, scoring four points and five assists.In particular, in the final match of the 2019 KUEFA Champions League on the 1st, Son Jun-hos winning goal was assisted and played a first-class role in winning the UEFA Champions League 3 consecutive victories and 7 consecutive victories in North Jeolla Province.Photo: North Jeolla Province Hyundai

Lee Seung-gi has delighted with the football development fund at the Geumsan Middle School School School, which is affiliated with the University of Education, Dongguk University, North Jeolla Province Hydei Youth U-15.

Lee Seung-gi visited the Geumsan Middle School, a North Jeolla Province Hyde Youth team, on the morning of the 19th, and sent 30 million won to all students to use it for the development of Youth soccer.

In addition, I spent a meaningful time telling my story and questioning and answering until I became a professional player through career exploration with the North Jeolla Province Hyundai U-15 Geumsan Middle School players.

Lee Seung-gi said, "Geumsan Middle School is not my alma mater, but I have a lot of affection as a Youth team of my team who has been in my team for 7 years." "I will support my juniors to learn a lot in a good environment and grow bigger."

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi, who won the 2011 KUEFA Champions League Rookie of the Year award and joined North Jeolla Province in 2013, led North Jeolla Province to the top team with outstanding performance every year.

He has also joined the 18th 40-40 club in his career, playing in 25 games this season, scoring four points and five assists.

In particular, in the final match of the 2019 KUEFA Champions League on the 1st, Son Jun-ho's winning goal was assisted and played a first-class role in winning the UEFA Champions League 3 consecutive victories and 7 consecutive victories in North Jeolla Province.

Photo: North Jeolla Province Hyundai