April Lee Na-eun "2020 years

Goals? I want to spend a lot of time with my fans.A Lee Na-eun pictorial has been released.The fashion magazine Nylon (NYLON), which features styles from London and New York, is in 2020 yearIn the January issue, she released a beauty picture with April Lee Na-eun.In this picture, I expressed the sparkle on Na-euns face with a moist gloss texture to match the year-end mood.After the end of How I Found a Day, I can get a glimpse of the new appearance of Na-eun, which has changed into a single-shot style.The concept that can be difficult is also the back door that digested the style of the person and made the elasticity of the field staff.kim myeong-mi
Goals? I want to spend a lot of time with my fans.A Lee Na-eun pictorial has been released.The fashion magazine Nylon (NYLON), which features styles from London and New York, is in 2020 yearIn the January issue, she released a beauty picture with April Lee Na-eun.In this picture, I expressed the sparkle on Na-euns face with a moist gloss texture to match the year-end mood.After the end of How I Found a Day, I can get a glimpse of the new appearance of Na-eun, which has changed into a single-shot style.The concept that can be difficult is also the back door that digested the style of the person and made the elasticity of the field staff.kim myeong-mi

Goals? I want to spend a lot of time with my fans." A Lee Na-eun pictorial has been released.

The fashion magazine Nylon (NYLON), which features styles from London and New York, is in 2020 year In the January issue, she released a beauty picture with April Lee Na-eun.

In this picture, I expressed the sparkle on Na-eun's face with a moist gloss texture to match the year-end mood. After the end of 'How I Found a Day', I can get a glimpse of the new appearance of Na-eun, which has changed into a single-shot style. The concept that can be difficult is also the back door that digested the style of the person and made the elasticity of the field staff.

kim myeong-mi