Running Man' Lee Hee-Jin "I'm not confident to marry within six months, Kan Mi-youn bouquet test"

Lee Hee-Jin reveals he has let go of Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony bouquetOn SBS Running Man broadcast on December 8, Lee Hee-Jin from Baby V.O.X will reveal the story of the team member Kan Mi-youns Wedding ceremony bouquet.Lee Hee-Jin, who recently appeared on Running Man, revealed his unchanging friendship among Baby V.O.X members, referring to the news that he had been to Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony.However, Lee Hee-Jin said, I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet. If I do not get a bouquet and marry within six months, I have to live my life solo.I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months. bak-beauty

Lee Hee-Jin reveals he has let go of Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony bouquet

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on December 8, Lee Hee-Jin from Baby V.O.X will reveal the story of the team member Kan Mi-youn's Wedding ceremony bouquet.

Lee Hee-Jin, who recently appeared on Running Man, revealed his unchanging friendship among Baby V.O.X members, referring to the news that he had been to Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony.

However, Lee Hee-Jin said, "I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet." "If I do not get a bouquet and marry within six months, I have to live my life solo. I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months. "

bak-beauty