Lee Chung-ah, the alluring beauty of not kneeling on flowers

Lee Chung-ah posted a picture on his Instagram on the 4th with an article entitled Light grey and Baby pink.Lee Chung-ah and baby pink flowers are sitting next to each other in the public photos, wearing gray-colored tops and alluring eyes.Netizens responded that My sister is so beautiful, I am a fan of VIP! I always support you, Why is the angel who should be in heaven come down to the human world and so on.Meanwhile, Lee Chung-ah is appearing in the drama VIP which is currently on air.

Lee Chung-ah posted a picture on his Instagram on the 4th with an article entitled "Light grey and Baby pink".

Lee Chung-ah and baby pink flowers are sitting next to each other in the public photos, wearing gray-colored tops and alluring eyes.

Netizens responded that "My sister is so beautiful", "I am a fan of vip! I always support you", "Why is the angel who should be in heaven come down to the human world" and so on.

Meanwhile, Lee Chung-ah is appearing in the drama 'vip' which is currently on air.