Go Min-si, EXO Suho Add as Car Gift "Supporting for Jun-myeon Brothers Thank You...EXO"

Actor Go Min-si gave thanks You greeting to group EXO member Suho (real name Kim Jun-myeon).Go Min-si wrote on his Instagram account on the 19th, Im a quasi-brother, Thank You, I filmed it hard, and I cheer EXO (feat).SM x MYSTIC) #SweetHome and posted several photos.Go Min-si in the public photo is laughing brightly in front of Suhos Gifted Add as car.He also took pictures next to his banner or greeted the camera.The netizens commented, Its so beautiful! Its a hot topic!!, Ill look forward to it because its my favorite webtoon! And Im very enthusiastic. Ill be waiting.Meanwhile, Go Min-si stars in the Netflix drama Sweet Home.

Actor Go Min-si gave thanks You greeting to group EXO member Suho (real name Kim Jun-myeon).

Go Min-si wrote on his Instagram account on the 19th, "I'm a quasi-brother, Thank You, I filmed it hard, and I cheer EXO (feat). SM x MYSTIC) #SweetHome "and posted several photos.

Go Min-si in the public photo is laughing brightly in front of Suho's Gifted Add as car. He also took pictures next to his banner or greeted the camera.

The netizens commented, "It's so beautiful! It's a hot topic!!", "I'll look forward to it because it's my favorite webtoon!" And "I'm very enthusiastic. I'll be waiting."

Meanwhile, Go Min-si stars in the Netflix drama 'Sweet Home.'