Radio Star' Leader Suho Mall Stick friendship .. Reversal story Fun sense 'EXOcle Radio Star'

The high-quality talk show MBC Radio Star (planned by Kim Gu-san / directed by Choi Haeng-ho and Kim Ji-woo) aired on the last 4 days was featured in EXOc Radio Star, featuring EXO Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen.First, leader Suho was attracted to the character of the entertainment ambition man. Suho revealed his regrets about Gim Gu-ras no-jam to him on the air.Suho, who went to the Masked Wang at the beginning of his debut, was frozen with tension, and Gim Gu-ra called Suho Nojam.Gim Gu-ra laughed at Suhos disclosure, saying, When I came out for the second time, I had a funny story about sharing with me.The members also cited Suho as the strongest member of the team. The members said, When the music broadcasts, the other members play together in the waiting room, but only Suho type drinks.I advise and be proud of my junior at the end of the corridor. Chen, who played a special MC on the day, said, When I look at it, the real one is the youngest Sehun. He continued Disclosure as a type that encourages one shot at a drink.In addition, the hangover was mainly released in the sauna, and the youngest unsavory behavior of Sehun was mentioned in surprise, and the members responded that Dads smell is.Baekhyun said he did not like to go out and rarely spent his allowance, but he said he opened his wallet generously for his family. My brother got married at the first settlement.I did not have enough money to collect my brother, so I sent my first settlement amount to my brothers wedding. I thought that if I succeeded in being a small house when I was a child, I would have to buy a big house for my parents.I am giving a lot of pocket money, he said.Chanyeol told EXO D.O. of his touching story, giving a glimpse of the warm friendship of EXO members: I had a vocal cord surgery last June.I performed a forced silence for a month after surgery. When I was silent, EXO D.O. came to me often and I was there even if I could not talk, he said.Kai cited himself as a member of mental concern: When I think about it myself, I see it, and Im definitely affected, so I try to avoid it in the first place.I am very sorry and regretful, so I try to fix it in that part. The MCs were surprised by Kais honest confession, saying, It is a story from the heart. Sehun expressed deep and hard affection for EXO members: There was a difficult time, but I was happy just to be with the members.I felt like the time I had been together was not in vain, I was close, I felt like a family! And especially on the issue of renewal, leader Suho said, Members talked.Wherever I go, I will continue to be with all the members. I am thinking with my spare time. Chen, who has played a big role as a special MC from members diss to stable progress, said, There are many things that are seen from members when I look at them one step away.On this day, EXO released the Reversal Story Fun sense with the unstoppable Disclosure and leader Suho Mole, and at the same time, it caught the attention of viewers by giving a glimpse of the members strong friendship.Viewers said, The EXO members talks are so good.Fun sense is also a representative class,  Tikitaka among the members was the best, but I felt affection for each other.  EXO members are the performers?I laughed at my navel,  EXOs Reversal Story charm, I was also in love! Next week Radio Star is expected to be featured in Meeting in Work with Wonju Wan, Park Jung-a, Oh Chang-seok and Michael Lee.On the other hand, Radio Star is loved by many as a unique talk show that unarms guests with the dedication of a village killer who does not know where 4MCs are going and brings out real stories.

The high-quality talk show MBC Radio Star' (planned by Kim Gu-san / directed by Choi Haeng-ho and Kim Ji-woo) aired on the last 4 days was featured in 'EXOc Radio Star', featuring EXO Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen.

First, leader Suho was attracted to the character of the entertainment ambition man. Suho revealed his regrets about Gim Gu-ra's "no-jam" to him on the air. Suho, who went to the "Masked Wang" at the beginning of his debut, was frozen with tension, and Gim Gu-ra called Suho "Nojam". Gim Gu-ra laughed at Suho's Disclosure, saying, "When I came out for the second time, I had a funny story about sharing with me."

The members also cited Suho as the strongest member of the team. The members said, "When the music broadcasts, the other members play together in the waiting room, but only Suho type drinks. I advise and be proud of my junior at the end of the corridor. "

Chen, who played a special MC on the day, said, "When I look at it, the real one is the youngest Sehun." He continued Disclosure as a type that encourages 'one shot' at a drink. In addition, the hangover was mainly released in the sauna, and the youngest unsavory behavior of Sehun was mentioned in surprise, and the members responded that "Dad's smell is".

Baekhyun said he did not like to go out and rarely spent his allowance, but he said he opened his wallet generously for his family. "My brother got married at the first settlement. I did not have enough money to collect my brother, so I sent my first settlement amount to my brother's wedding. " "I thought that if I succeeded in being a small house when I was a child, I would have to buy a big house for my parents. I am giving a lot of pocket money, "he said.

Chanyeol told EXO D.O. of his touching story, giving a glimpse of the warm friendship of EXO members: "I had a vocal cord surgery last June. I performed a forced silence for a month after surgery. " "When I was silent, EXO D.O. came to me often and I was there even if I could not talk," he said.

Kai cited himself as a member of mental concern: "When I think about it myself, I see it, and I'm definitely affected, so I try to avoid it in the first place. I am very sorry and regretful, so I try to fix it in that part. "The MCs were surprised by Kai's honest confession, saying," It is a story from the heart. "

Sehun expressed deep and hard affection for EXO members: "There was a difficult time, but I was happy just to be with the members. "I felt like the time I had been together was not in vain, I was close, I felt like a family!" And especially on the issue of renewal, leader Suho said, "Members talked. Wherever I go, I will continue to be with all the members. I am thinking with my spare time. "

Chen, who has played a big role as a special MC from members' diss to stable progress, said, "There are many things that are seen from members when I look at them one step away."

On this day, EXO released the Reversal story Fun sense with the unstoppable Disclosure and leader Suho Mole, and at the same time, it caught the attention of viewers by giving a glimpse of the members' strong friendship.

Viewers said, "The EXO members' talks are so good. Fun sense is also a representative class, "" Tikitaka among the members was the best, but I felt affection for each other. "" EXO members are the performers? I laughed at my navel, "" EXO's Reversal story charm, I was also in love! "

Next week Radio Star' is expected to be featured in 'Meeting in Work' with Wonju Wan, Park Jung-a, Oh Chang-seok and Michael Lee.

On the other hand, Radio Star' is loved by many as a unique talk show that unarms guests with the dedication of a village killer who does not know where 4MCs are going and brings out real stories.