Radio Star' EXO, Reversal story Fun sense .. Hot friendship 'EXOcle Radio Star'

MBC Radio Star, a high-quality talk show broadcasted on the 4th, was featured in EXO Cleo Star.EXO Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen appeared.First, leader Suho was attracted to the character of the entertainment ambition man. Suho revealed his regrets about Gim Gu-ras no-jam to him on the air.Suho, who went to the Masked Wang at the beginning of his debut, was frozen with tension, and Gim Gu-ra called Suho Nojam.Gim Gu-ra in Suhos disclosure said, When I came out the second time as a masked king, the story was fun.The members cited Suho as the strongest member of the team. The members said, When the music broadcasts, the other members play together in the waiting room, but only Suho.I advise and be proud of my junior at the end of the corridor. Chen, who played a special MC, said, When I look at it, the real one is the youngest Sehun. He said that he was the type to encourage one shot at the drink.While the hangover was mainly unraveled in the sauna, the youngest unsavory Sehuns actions were mentioned in surprise, the members laughed, responding Dads scent is coming.Baekhyun said he did not like to go out and rarely spent his allowance, but he said he would open his wallet generously for his family. At the first settlement, my brother got married.I did not have enough money to collect my brother, so I sent my first settlement amount to my brothers wedding. I thought that if I succeeded in the house I lived when I was a child, I would have to buy a big house for my parents. So I bought a house for my parents.Chanyeol told EXO D.O. about his touching story, giving a glimpse of the warm friendship of EXO members: I had a vocal cord surgery last June.After the operation, he performed a forced silence for a month.When I was performing the silence, EXO D.O. came often and I was beside him even if I could not talk. He said that he was impressed by the steady appearance of EXO D.O.Kai cited himself as a member of the mental concern: When you see evil, you are affected, so you avoid it when you dont see it in the first place, you also have a lot of self-reproach or regret.So I try to fix it in that part. MCs were surprised by Kais honest confession, saying, Its a story from the heart. Sehun expressed deep and hard affection towards EXO members: There was a difficult time, but I was happy just to be with the members.I felt like the time I was together was not in vain, I was close, I felt like a family! Suho said, especially on the issue of renewal.Wherever you go, youll be with the members. Im thinking with some room, he said.Chen, who played a big role as a special MC from members diss to stable progress, said, I look at it one step away and there are many things I see from the members.It was an EXO embroidered with a CRT tube with warmth.

MBC Radio Star', a high-quality talk show broadcasted on the 4th, was featured in 'EXO Cleo Star'. EXO Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen appeared.

First, leader Suho was attracted to the character of the entertainment ambition man. Suho revealed his regrets about Gim Gu-ra's "no-jam" to him on the air. Suho, who went to the "Masked Wang" at the beginning of his debut, was frozen with tension, and Gim Gu-ra called Suho "Nojam". Gim Gu-ra in Suho's Disclosure said, "When I came out the second time as a masked king, the story was fun."

The members cited Suho as the strongest member of the team. The members said, "When the music broadcasts, the other members play together in the waiting room, but only Suho. I advise and be proud of my junior at the end of the corridor. "

Chen, who played a special MC, said, "When I look at it, the real one is the youngest Sehun." He said that he was the type to encourage 'one shot' at the drink. While the hangover was mainly unraveled in the sauna, the youngest unsavory Sehun's actions were mentioned in surprise, the members laughed, responding "Dad's scent is coming."

Baekhyun said he did not like to go out and rarely spent his allowance, but he said he would open his wallet generously for his family. "At the first settlement, my brother got married. I did not have enough money to collect my brother, so I sent my first settlement amount to my brother's wedding. " "I thought that if I succeeded in the house I lived when I was a child, I would have to buy a big house for my parents. So I bought a house for my parents.

Chanyeol told EXO D.O. about his touching story, giving a glimpse of the warm friendship of EXO members: "I had a vocal cord surgery last June. After the operation, he performed a forced silence for a month. When I was performing the silence, EXO D.O. came often and I was beside him even if I could not talk. "He said that he was impressed by the steady appearance of EXO D.O.

Kai cited himself as a member of the mental concern: "When you see evil, you are affected, so you avoid it when you don't see it in the first place, you also have a lot of self-reproach or regret. So I try to fix it in that part. "MCs were surprised by Kai's honest confession, saying," It's a story from the heart. "

Sehun expressed deep and hard affection towards EXO members: "There was a difficult time, but I was happy just to be with the members. "I felt like the time I was together was not in vain, I was close, I felt like a family!" Suho said, especially on the issue of renewal. Wherever you go, you'll be with the members. I'm thinking with some room," he said.

Chen, who played a big role as a special MC from members' diss to stable progress, said, "I look at it one step away and there are many things I see from the members." It was an EXO embroidered with a CRT tube with warmth.