Radio Star' EXO Suho "sm treatment 'slut' is different from the time of 'slut'"

Group EXO Suho expressed regret to SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company.MBC Radio Star, which was broadcasted on the 4th night, was featured in EXO Cleo Star and appeared in EXO members Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehoon and Chen.Suho said, I feel like I am getting colder in SM. When I was good at growling in the past, I felt like I spent a lot of money on music videos abroad and promotions.Suho said, There was an overseas concert a while ago, but I gave a hotel suite if I was a leader, but I gave a twin room from a certain point.I think its a message from SM to Suho, it can be, Kim Gura joked, and the laughter broke out.

Group EXO Suho expressed regret to sm Entertainment, a subsidiary company.

mbc Radio Star', which was broadcasted on the 4th night, was featured in 'EXO Cleo Star' and appeared in EXO members Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehoon and Chen.

Suho said, "I feel like I am getting colder in sm." When I was good at 'growling' in the past, I felt like I spent a lot of money on music videos abroad and promotions.

Suho said, "There was an overseas concert a while ago, but I gave a hotel suite if I was a leader, but I gave a twin room from a certain point."

"I think it's a message from sm to Suho, it can be," Kim Gura joked, and the laughter broke out.