Radio Star' EXO Baekhyun "The least spent monthly expenditure is 150,000 won"

Group EXO Baekhyun boasted a flattering aspect.MBC Radio Star, which was broadcasted on the 4th night, was featured in EXO Radio Star feature, and EXO members Suho, Baekhyun, Chan Yeol, Kai, Sehoon and Chen appeared.Asked, Am I spending a month? Baekhyun surprised me by saying, I do not go out, I do not enjoy shopping, and I do not spend the most about 150,000 won.Baekhyun, who is an open wallet for his family, said, After the first setlement, my brother got married. I did not have much money to collect, so I spent my first setlement amount on the wedding.I was so narrow that I lived with my parents when I was a child, so I made it a new building. I gave a lot of allowance.

Group EXO Baekhyun boasted a flattering aspect.

mbc Radio Star', which was broadcasted on the 4th night, was featured in 'EXO Radio Star' feature, and EXO members Suho, Baekhyun, Chan Yeol, Kai, Sehoon and Chen appeared.

Asked, "Am I spending a month?" Baekhyun surprised me by saying, "I do not go out, I do not enjoy shopping, and I do not spend the most about 150,000 won."

Baekhyun, who is an open wallet for his family, said, "After the first setlement, my brother got married. I did not have much money to collect, so I spent my first setlement amount on the wedding. I was so narrow that I lived with my parents when I was a child, so I made it a new building. I gave a lot of allowance. "