Men on a Mission' EXO, Kai and Chanyeol Fun sense burst

On Knowing Bros the group EXO (EXO) turned Saturday night into a laugh, sporting a rusty Fun sense.JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros broadcasted on the 7th appeared EXO 6-member Suho, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun.On this day, EXO members appeared as six people except Xiumin and EXO D.O. who went to the army. (EXO D.O., Xiumin) may be watching this broadcast now, EXO said to the camera.EXO said it has a lot of conversations with Xiumin and EXO D.O. through a group chat room.The waiting room has widened, the part has increased, and the income has increased, he said, expressing his change after joining the member and laughing.EXO showed off its fun sense through the Crying in the Calm corner, I will overcome this game that I can not really do through the game with my brothers.Especially when Baekhyun explained the hot pack and said when its cold, Kai said, When you die?I kept laughing and laughed, and when Baekhyun said, Two letters in the padding, he said, two letters in the panties?Kang Ho-dong told Kai, Do you have any intention of performing? I keep thinking of Kim Jong-min.Then there was a corner of Lets guess me that released the members personal episodes.Suho is the most favorite of his modifiers, the free pass prize, and BTS Jin and Shiny Minho were named together.I am proud to say that it is a sense of trust and a sense of gratitude even if I look at my face. Talks also followed about the enlisted EXO D.O. Kai and Chanyeol revealed that their mother liked EXO D.O. the most.In particular, Chanyeol said, When my sister married, I sang a celebration, and why did EXO D.O. not sing?EXO D.O. loves cooking and is currently working as a cook, Sehun said.

On "Knowing Bros" the group EXO (EXO) turned Saturday night into a laugh, sporting a rusty Fun sense.

JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the 7th appeared EXO 6-member Suho, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun.

On this day, EXO members appeared as six people except Xiumin and EXO D.O. who went to the army. " (EXO D.O., Xiumin) may be watching this broadcast now," EXO said to the camera.

EXO said it has a lot of conversations with Xiumin and EXO D.O. through a group chat room. "The waiting room has widened, the part has increased, and the income has increased," he said, expressing his change after joining the member and laughing.

EXO showed off its Fun sense through the "Crying in the Calm" corner, "I will overcome this Game that I can not really do through the Game with my brothers."

Especially when Baekhyun explained the 'hot pack' and said "when it's cold," Kai said, "When you die? "I kept laughing and laughed, and when Baekhyun said, "Two letters in the padding," he said, "two letters in the panties?" Kang Ho-dong told Kai, "Do you have any intention of performing? I keep thinking of Kim Jong-min."

Then there was a corner of 'Let's guess me' that released the members' personal episodes. Suho is the most favorite of his modifiers, "the free pass prize," and "BTS Jin and Shiny Minho were named together. I am proud to say that it is a sense of trust and a sense of gratitude even if I look at my face. "

Talks also followed about the enlisted EXO D.O. Kai and Chanyeol revealed that their mother liked EXO D.O. the most. In particular, Chanyeol said, "When my sister married, I sang a celebration, and why did EXO D.O. not sing?" "EXO D.O. loves cooking and is currently working as a cook," Sehun said.