Men on a Mission' EXO "EXO D.O. and Xiumin Enlisted, Income and Parts Increased"

In Knowing Bros, the group EXO Chen laughed with a sense of entertainment.JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros broadcasted on the 7th appeared EXO 6 members of the guardian, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun.Why are there fewer people than us, there are fewer people, Kang Ho-dong told EXO, which appeared as a six-member group.EXO members said, EXO D.O., Xiumin went to the army. He then waved through the camera, saying, I may be watching this broadcast now.He also surprised his brothers by revealing that he had not visited them yet.These days, (in the military) you can use your phone after work and time, so Xiumin talks more than we do in the EXO group chat room, EXO said.Kai said: I couldnt go because of the schedule when Xiumin was Enlisted, so I responded hard when I got a call early on Enlisted.But I did not know that many of them would come. I kept coming. Chanyeol said, When the EXO title song candidate came up in the group chat room, EXO D.O. continued to talk.Kai agreed, too, saying, People have changed.EXO members laughed when they said that EXO D.O., Xiumins Enlisted had widened the waiting room, increased parts and increased income.Although he did not appear together, EXO D.O. and Xiumin continued to appear on the talk theme and revealed their presence.In particular, Kai asked, Who is your mothers favorite friend among EXO members? EXO D.O.I do not think its better to pick up a member here, he said. Chanyeol likes to be good.Chanyeol then said, My mother also likes EXO D.O. the most, and so do my sister.I called the celebration at the wedding, and he said, Why is it you, not EXO D.O.?

In Knowing Bros', the group EXO Chen laughed with a sense of entertainment.

JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the 7th appeared EXO 6 members of the guardian, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun.

"Why are there fewer people than us, there are fewer people," Kang Ho-dong told EXO, which appeared as a six-member group. EXO members said, "EXO D.O., Xiumin went to the army." He then waved through the camera, saying, "I may be watching this broadcast now." He also surprised his brothers by revealing that he had not visited them yet.

"These days, (in the military) you can use your phone after work and time, so Xiumin talks more than we do in the EXO group chat room," EXO said. Kai said: "I couldn't go because of the schedule when Xiumin was Enlisted, so I responded hard when I got a call early on Enlisted. But I did not know that many of them would come. I kept coming. "

Chanyeol said, "When the EXO title song candidate came up in the group chat room, EXO D.O. continued to talk." Kai agreed, too, saying, "People have changed."

EXO members laughed when they said that EXO D.O., Xiumin's Enlisted had widened the waiting room, increased parts and increased income.

Although he did not appear together, EXO D.O. and Xiumin continued to appear on the talk theme and revealed their presence. In particular, Kai asked, "Who is your mother's favorite friend among EXO members?" "EXO D.O. "I do not think it's better to pick up a member here," he said. "Chanyeol likes to be good." Chanyeol then said, "My mother also likes EXO D.O. the most, and so do my sister. I called the celebration at the wedding, and he said, "Why is it you, not EXO D.O.?"