"Men on a Mission" EXO Chen, diarrheal surgery Why? "Regret on the extreme pain for three days"

Chen, a member of the group EXO (EXO), has revealed why he performed the diarrheal surgery.Chen, who appeared as EXO members and transfer students on JTBC Knowing Bros broadcast on the 7th, cited removal of snow platoon as the most regrettable act in his life.The tongue is a band-shaped wrinkle that connects the bottom of the tongue and the mouth.Chen said, One day I was singing, but my pronunciation seemed to be hard. I wanted to sing well and decided to do surgery to remove the tongue.To Chen, who was worried, the doctor said, Its a simple operation that comes and goes at lunch time. But when the anesthesia was released, extreme pain came.I was sick like I was biting my tongue for three days, Chen recalled, and eventually I went to the hospital and took medicine and was okay.But it had nothing to do with singing skills, Chen said, When I think about it, I dont think it has anything to do with singing well, adding, Im just able to pronounce some of them.Photo: Knowing Bros broadcast capture

Chen, a member of the group EXO (EXO), has revealed why he performed the diarrheal surgery.

Chen, who appeared as EXO members and transfer students on JTBC Knowing Bros' broadcast on the 7th, cited "removal of snow platoon" as the most regrettable act in his life. The tongue is a band-shaped wrinkle that connects the bottom of the tongue and the mouth.

Chen said, "One day I was singing, but my pronunciation seemed to be hard." "I wanted to sing well and decided to do surgery to remove the tongue."

To Chen, who was worried, the doctor said, "It's a simple operation that comes and goes at lunch time." But when the anesthesia was released, extreme pain came. "I was sick like I was biting my tongue for three days," Chen recalled, "and eventually I went to the hospital and took medicine and was okay."

But it had nothing to do with singing skills, Chen said, "When I think about it, I don't think it has anything to do with singing well," adding, "I'm just able to pronounce some of them."

Photo: Knowing Bros' broadcast capture