Men on a Mission' EXO "Army Ghan EXO D.O. and Xiumin, recently we'll go to dinner...

The group EXO said, I recently came to the practice room and ate together, about the recent situation of EXO D.O. and Xiumin between Army.EXO appeared as a guest on JTBCs Knowing Bros on the 7th and announced, (In Army) we can write it after work and time, so Xiumin talks more than we do in EXO group chat room.EXO waved at the camera, saying, I went to EXO D.O. and Xiumin Army. I will be watching now.When the Knowing Bros members asked if they had gone to visit, EXO said, I told them not to visit.So I really didnt go, said Knowing Bros EXO, who explained, Ill go if I have any reason, Ive been busy so far.Kai said, I couldnt go when Xiumin was enlisted. So when I got in touch, I answered hard.I thought he would come twice a week, but he kept coming. When the candidate for the EXO title song came up in the group chat room, EXO D.O. kept talking, Chan-yeol said, and Kai also said, It changed a lot because I was going to Amy.We dont have EXO D.O. and Xiumin, said Seo Jang-hoon, who wondered, but the waiting room has expanded.I feel more when I eat together, he said honestly, but I have more parts and more income.

The group EXO said, "I recently came to the practice room and ate together," about the recent situation of EXO D.O. and Xiumin between Army.

EXO appeared as a guest on JTBC's Knowing Bros on the 7th and announced, "(In Army) we can write it after work and time, so Xiumin talks more than we do in EXO group chat room."

EXO waved at the camera, saying, "I went to EXO D.O. and Xiumin Army. I will be watching now."

When the Knowing Bros members asked if they had gone to visit, EXO said, "I told them not to visit." “So I really didn’t go,” said Knowing Bros EXO, who explained, “I’ll go if I have any reason, I’ve been busy so far.”

Kai said, “I couldn’t go when Xiumin was enlisted. So when I got in touch, I answered hard. I thought he would come twice a week, but he kept coming. "

“When the candidate for the EXO title song came up in the group chat room, EXO D.O. kept talking,” Chan-yeol said, and Kai also said, “It changed a lot because I was going to Amy.”

“We don’t have EXO D.O. and Xiumin,” said Seo Jang-hoon, who wondered, “but the waiting room has expanded. “I feel more when I eat together,” he said honestly, “but I have more parts and more income.”