Men on a Mission' Ji Suk-jin, an episode bundle of Wang Ko-hyung (Na Young-seok)

Seoul = = Wangko brother Ji Suk-jin unpacked the episode bundle.He is also a member of Joe Circle including Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Yong-man, and he created a new combination with Knowing Brother members with his ability to talk.Ji Suk-jin appeared with Jewelry singer Park Jung-a in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.On that day, Ji Suk-jin praised Kang Ho-dongs character.He said, Hodong came with Yong-hyuk PD when there was something bad for his father. Jong-gum was much more Park Jae-seok, but Hodong came in with the song.I came almost crying, youre a warm Friend, he said.So, the question of comparing Kang Ho-dong and Yoo Jae-Suk was poured out.Ji Suk-jin showed his loyalty to Running Man members with Choices including Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-kook very easily.But in real life, he said he wanted to live like Kang Ho-dong, If you choose one of them, I will live like a hodong. Park Jae-seok is easy (to live like that).I do everything for the broadcast, he said.There were many stories that provoked Ji Suk-jin.Ji Suk-jins own advantage was not to be angry, which led to the untimely Ji Suk-jin upsetting among the members of the Knowing Brother.For example, it was a question about the story of quitting Happy Together, the rumor that the nose was swollen by Kim Jong-kook in the early days of Running Man, and the rumor that Kang Ho-dong was joining Running Man when he was rumored to have been wearing a combo and preparing for a line transfer.Ji Suk-jin said, I have a relationship with Park Jae-seok when I get off Happy Together.Casting should not be involved, he said, and Kim Jong-kook said, When the end gets angry, we have to avoid it. He had a shaky question, too: a comparison between Na Young-seok and members of Running Man.Na Young-seok and Ji Suk-jin had a long-standing relationship with KBS as Girl Six.Ji Suk-jin chose Na Young-Seok and Shin Seo-yugi rather than Kim Jong-kook in Choices questions and said, I am so angry that I am worried.I do not have to call me, he said, but he laughed, saying, Im pulling a bit of a I called the friend (Lee Woo-jung), and I chew on the phone. I eat and live. Do I ask them or what? Shin Won-ho is warm.I do not have to meet when I move to the drama, so I get a phone call. He said that he was angry and could not prove that he did not get angry.Ji Suk-jin revealed several episodes of Friend and family intertwined through Get Me time.When I left my child at the birthday party and went to find him, he was dancing at the extension of the remembrance next to him, and the story of Kim Yong-man, a Christian, who did not bow at the funeral hall,These episodes added extraordinary fun to the broadcast.

Seoul = = 'Wangko brother' Ji Suk-jin unpacked the episode bundle. He is also a member of 'Joe Circle' including Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Yong-man, and he created a new combination with 'Knowing Brother' members with his ability to talk.

Ji Suk-jin appeared with Jewelry singer Park Jung-a in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.

On that day, Ji Suk-jin praised Kang Ho-dong's character. He said, "Hodong came with Yong-hyuk PD when there was something bad for his father." "Jong-gum was much more Park Jae-seok, but Hodong came in with the song. I came almost crying, you're a warm Friend," he said.

So, the question of comparing Kang Ho-dong and Yoo Jae-Suk was poured out. Ji Suk-jin showed his loyalty to Running Man' members with Choices including Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-kook very easily.

But in real life, he said he wanted to live like Kang Ho-dong, "If you choose one of them, I will live like a hodong. Park Jae-seok is easy (to live like that). I do everything for the broadcast," he said.

There were many stories that provoked Ji Suk-jin. Ji Suk-jin's own advantage was "not to be angry", which led to the untimely "Ji Suk-jin upsetting" among the members of the "Knowing Brother".

For example, it was a question about the story of quitting "Happy Together", the rumor that the nose was swollen by Kim Jong-kook in the early days of "Running Man", and the rumor that Kang Ho-dong was joining "Running Man" when he was rumored to have been wearing a combo and preparing for a "line transfer".

Ji Suk-jin said, "I have a relationship with Park Jae-seok when I get off Happy Together. Casting should not be involved, "he said, and Kim Jong-kook said," When the end gets angry, we have to avoid it. "

He had a shaky question, too: a comparison between Na Young-seok and members of Running Man'. Na Young-seok and Ji Suk-jin had a long-standing relationship with KBS as 'Girl Six'.

Ji Suk-jin chose Na Young-seok and "Shin Seo-yugi" rather than Kim Jong-kook in Choices questions and said, "I am so angry that I am worried. "I do not have to call me," he said, but he laughed, saying, "I'm pulling a bit of a '

"I called the Friend (Lee Woo-jung), and I chew on the phone. I eat and live. Do I ask them or what? Shin Won-ho is warm. I do not have to meet when I move to the drama, so I get a phone call. "He said that he was angry and could not prove that he did not get angry.

Ji Suk-jin revealed several episodes of Friend and family intertwined through 'Get Me' time. When I left my child at the birthday party and went to find him, he was dancing at the extension of the remembrance next to him, and the story of Kim Yong-man, a Christian, who did not bow at the funeral hall, These episodes added extraordinary fun to the broadcast.