'Kim Ji-ji' Jeong Jun, 'Taste of Love' End testimony "I look at it together"

Jin Jun said on his Instagram on the 19th, Thank you so much for your support. I was mistaken.I am upset and I am really upset. The photo shows Jin Jun staring at the camera with a surprised expression. Jin Jun said, This is the last broadcast today.Thank you # Breadpaper, he added, adding that he was about to go to the last episode of Taste of Love .Earlier, Jin Jun told his Instagram on the 18th, Even if you say you love, the world that says that the love is distorted and uses each other.We are a lot lacking and clumsy, but we do not pack it falsely, so I love it purely like the article I posted at the beginning.Many netizens who have encountered this are responding in various ways such as I saw it as fun to see a couple of bungee bungee, but it is a barracks, I cheer you up, and I do not care and meet you beautifully.Meanwhile, TV Chosun entertainment program Taste of Love Season 3 will end today (19th). As a follow-up, Mr. Trott, which will be broadcast first on January 2 next year, will be aired.

Jin Jun said on his Instagram on the 19th, "Thank you so much for your support. I was mistaken. I am upset and I am really upset. "

The photo shows Jin Jun staring at the camera with a surprised expression. Jin Jun said, "This is the last broadcast today. Thank you # Breadpaper, "he added, adding that he was about to go to the last episode of" Taste of Love ".

Earlier, Jin Jun told his Instagram on the 18th, "Even if you say you love, the world that says that the love is distorted and uses each other. "We are a lot lacking and clumsy, but we do not pack it falsely, so I love it purely like the article I posted at the beginning."

Many netizens who have encountered this are responding in various ways such as "I saw it as fun to see a couple of bungee bungee, but it is a barracks", "I cheer you up," and "I do not care and meet you beautifully."

Meanwhile, TV Chosun entertainment program "Taste of Love Season 3" will End today (19th). As a follow-up, "Mr. Trott", which will be broadcast first on January 2 next year, will be aired.