Kim Kyong-Wha "25 Day Christmas, O-nu-ri My Birthday"...Special X-MAS

Broadcaster Kim Kyoung-Wha celebrates Christmas birthdayKim Kyoung-Wha said on his 25th day instagram, O-nu-ri is my birthday. Will you ask again? 25th day.Yes, my birthday was a birthday gift with Christmas and a birthday present, and it was Christmas Day, which was hard to call my friends because of vacation. I think God especially loved me, so in 77, when I had two Lucky 7, I made my birthday with Jesus and always gave me a family like a big fence, he added.His cute gesture and happy atmosphere draw attention.Meanwhile, Kim Kyoung-Wha, who made his debut as an MBC bond announcer in 2000, is now working as an MC, turning to freelancer.

Broadcaster Kim Kyoung-Wha celebrates Christmas birthday

Kim Kyoung-Wha said on his 25th day instagram, "O-nu-ri is my birthday. Will you ask again? 25th day. Yes, my birthday was a birthday gift with Christmas and a birthday present, and it was Christmas Day, which was hard to call my friends because of vacation. "

"I think God especially loved me, so in 77, when I had two Lucky 7, I made my birthday with Jesus and always gave me a family like a big fence," he added.

His cute gesture and happy atmosphere draw attention.

Meanwhile, Kim Kyoung-Wha, who made his debut as an MBC bond announcer in 2000, is now working as an MC, turning to freelancer.