Kim Kang Hoon, received a CD from BTS Sign and certified Sungdeok "V brother hugs me"

On the 4th, Kim Kang Hoon official SNS said, Tae Hyung met my brother and gave me a CD. Im in the waiting room.I heard you were a baby in Camellia. He cheers! Kang Hoon knew Tae-hyung was a fan. Thank you.Tae-hyungs brothers hug is not a secret. In the photo, Kim Kang Hoon smiles with the CD of the BTS, which reads a message from BTS V: Ill always cheer you up, Ive heard the story.Kim Kang Hoon is known as a fan of BTS, so V signed himself and took him to the hospital to warm up.On the other hand, Kim Kang Hoon recently appeared on KBS 2TV Camellia Phil and got a big popularity.

On the 4th, Kim Kang Hoon official SNS said, "Tae Hyung met my brother and gave me a CD. I'm in the waiting room. I heard you were a baby in Camellia. He cheers! Kang Hoon knew Tae-hyung was a fan. Thank you. Tae-hyung's brother's hug is not a secret. "

In the photo, Kim Kang Hoon smiles with the CD of the BTS, which reads a message from BTS V: "I'll always cheer you up, I've heard the story."

Kim Kang Hoon is known as a fan of BTS, so V signed himself and took him to the hospital to warm up.

On the other hand, Kim Kang Hoon recently appeared on KBS 2TV 'Camellia Phil' and got a big popularity.