Kim Jae-hwan, 'sister' reaction 'hot' ..Lee Seung-gi and SHINee

Singer Kim Jae-hwans second mini album Moment (MOMENT)s song Sister (NUNA) is getting a hot response as well as the title song I need time.Sister, which was released with I need time in various music broadcasts since Kim Jae-hwans new album was released on the 12th, combines EDM rhythm and disco, and adds rock elements to it, adding fun to the song. Kim Jae-hwan participated in the composition.Especially, Sister is really pretty, You will not hurt even if you put it in my eyes, I can not even break up with fatal eyes and the charming voice of Kim Jae-hwan are added to Lee Seung-gis My Girl, SHINees My Sister Song There is a growing popularity.Kim Jae-hwan is appealing to the public as well as the fans by radiating the charm of Homme Fattal to the cute young man who has never been shown through this sister.Kim Jae-hwan has proved to be a further growing artist by participating in all works through the second mini album recently released, and will continue to actively participate in various music broadcasts and radio entertainment programs from the end of this year to next year.Photo: Swing Entertainment

Singer Kim Jae-hwan's second Mini album "Moment (MOMENT)"'s song "sister (NUNA)" is getting a hot response as well as the title song "I need time".

'sister', which was released with 'I need time' in various music broadcasts since Kim Jae-hwan's new album was released on the 12th, combines EDM rhythm and disco, and adds rock elements to it, adding fun to the song. Kim Jae-hwan participated in the composition.

Especially, "sister is really pretty", "You will not hurt even if you put it in my eyes", "I can not even break up with fatal eyes" and the charming voice of Kim Jae-hwan are added to Lee Seung-gi's "My Girl", SHINee's "My sister Song" There is a growing popularity.

Kim Jae-hwan is appealing to the public as well as the fans by radiating the charm of Homme Fattal to the cute young man who has never been shown through this 'sister'.

Kim Jae-hwan has proved to be a further growing artist by participating in all works through the second Mini album recently released, and will continue to actively participate in various music broadcasts and radio entertainment programs from the end of this year to next year.

Photo: Swing Entertainment