Running Man' First appearance Jun Hyoseong, fan song 'Starlight', "I am living hard"

Jun Hyoseong made his first appearance on Running ManOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 29th, Jun Hyoseong appeared as a guest.On this day, Jun Hyoseong appeared in the movie Taja in the Madame.Yoo Jae-Suk welcomed Jun Hyoseong, while saying too much - weve only called Hyosung over his first appearance.Jun Hyoseong smiled, saying, Its been 11 years since I debuted, and its my first appearance.Im living hard these days, Jun Hyoseong said when asked about the current situation. I recently released a fan song. Its my own song, Starlight.Haha, who watched, laughed, saying, If you have more than 10 years, your tone will be similar.

Jun Hyoseong made his first appearance on Running Man

On sbs Running Man broadcasted on the 29th, Jun Hyoseong appeared as a guest.

On this day, Jun Hyoseong appeared in the movie "Taja" in the Madame.

Yoo Jae-Suk welcomed Jun Hyoseong, while saying "too much - we've only called Hyosung" over his first appearance. Jun Hyoseong smiled, saying, "It's been 11 years since I debuted, and it's my first appearance."

"I'm living hard these days," Jun Hyoseong said when asked about the current situation. "I recently released a fan song. It's my own song, Starlight."

Haha, who watched, laughed, saying, "If you have more than 10 years, your tone will be similar."