Running Man' Ji Suk-jin "Heritage castle is well embryonic" Jealous explosion

Seoul = = Ji Suk-jin reveals Jealousy about Yoo Jae-SukIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Ji Suk-jin envied Yoo Jae-Suk, who turned into a trot singer,At the opening of the day, Ji Suk-jin asked the members, Have you seen AM Plaza today?Yoo Jae-Suk has appeared on KBS AM Plaza as a trot singer Heritage castle.You Yoo Jae-Suk and Heritage Castle are in the search terms together, and Heritage Castle won, Ji Suk-jin said.Yoo Jae-Suk said, As soon as I saw me today, I can not forget what my brother said. My stomach hurts.Nowadays, Seokjin is Jealous to me and Somin, the members asked, Why is Somin envious?Yoo Jae-Suk said, Somin is Jealous because of Somin, making the scene into a laughing sea.Kim Jong-guk, who was next to him, said, Many people envy Seok-jin Lee. I envy him for living like a bachelor.Yoo Jae-Suk said, But my sister-in-law lives like that. She sang Jennys Solo song and laughed.Ji Suk-jin said, I really envy Heritage castle while the members are playing the full-scale mission game Quiz King Shooter.I have to do it with boredom. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the Im bored, how boring.

Seoul = = Ji Suk-jin reveals Jealousy about Yoo Jae-Suk

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Ji Suk-jin envied Yoo Jae-Suk, who turned into a trot singer,

At the opening of the day, Ji Suk-jin asked the members, "Have you seen AM Plaza today?" Yoo Jae-Suk has appeared on KBS AM Plaza' as a trot singer Heritage castle.

"You Yoo Jae-Suk and Heritage castle are in the search terms together, and Heritage castle won," Ji Suk-jin said.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "As soon as I saw me today, I can not forget what my brother said." "My stomach hurts."

"Nowadays, Seokjin is Jealous to me and Somin," the members asked, "Why is Somin envious?"

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Somin is Jealous because of Somin," making the scene into a laughing sea.

Kim Jong-guk, who was next to him, said, "Many people envy Seok-jin Lee. I envy him for living like a bachelor." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "But my sister-in-law lives like that." She sang Jenny's "Solo" song and laughed.

Ji Suk-jin said, "I really envy Heritage castle while the members are playing the full-scale mission game 'Quiz King Shooter'. I have to do it with boredom. "

Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the "I'm bored, how boring."