Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan pink?... "Call me when you decide your mind."

Kim Jong-kook, who was sitting next to Jeon So-min on the day, asked Yang Se-chan, Why did you sit there when you were able to sit here earlier?Song Ji-hyo also asked Yang Se-chan, Are you conscious?Yang Se-chan replied, Who is conscious? And turned to the back where Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo sat.But Yang Se-chan had eye contact with Jeon So-min and laughed awkwardly.I called Yang Se-chan a few times last week, and he was trying to hang up so fast, said Jeon So-min.In the words of Jeon So-min, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Yang Se-chan can be confused because it keeps being mentioned. AOA Hyejeong said, Is it a love line?, asked clear: So is it Thumb? asked Hyejeong again, to Running Man, not yet.And at this time, Jeon So-min directed Yang Se-chan, When your minds decision is made, come and call me in front of my house. Running Man suspected the two, saying, What are you really?Also, to the 25-year-old Sul Hyun this year, Yang Se-chan said, Really? I thought I was 21 years old.The Running Man members said, I hate that kind of thing, and Jeon So-min looked sad.

Kim Jong-kook, who was sitting next to Jeon So-min on the day, asked Yang Se-chan, "Why did you sit there when you were able to sit here earlier?" Song Ji-hyo also asked Yang Se-chan, "Are you conscious?"

Yang Se-chan replied, "Who is conscious?" And turned to the back where Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo sat. But Yang Se-chan had eye contact with Jeon So-min and laughed awkwardly.

“I called Yang Se-chan a few times last week, and he was trying to hang up so fast,” said Jeon So-min. In the words of Jeon So-min, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Yang Se-chan can be confused because it keeps being mentioned." AOA Hyejeong said, "Is it a love line? ", asked clear: "So is it Thumb?" asked Hyejeong again, to Running Man, not yet.

And at this time, Jeon So-min directed Yang Se-chan, "When your mind's decision is made, come and call me in front of my house." Running Man suspected the two, saying, "What are you really?"

Also, to the 25-year-old Sul Hyun this year, Yang Se-chan said, "Really? I thought I was 21 years old." The Running Man members said, "I hate that kind of thing," and Jeon So-min looked sad.