Ock Joo-hyun, my best Friends Song Hye-kyo and Cho Yeo-jeong and Jo-jung once said, "Thank you, Friends."

Ock Joo-hyun posted photos and videos of a pleasant time spent with Song Hye-kyo and Cho Yeo-jeong through his social network service yesterday (the 3rd).In the public photos, Ok Joo Hyun, Song Hye Kyo, and Cho Ji Jung are sitting around the table and talking. With the photo, Ok Joo Hyun said, We were 18 and 19 years old.The treasure-like story that I went back to that time kept me thinking for a few days and warmed my heart. Thank you, Friends. In addition, the video posted also shows Song Hye-kyo eating chicken and rubbing Ock Joo-hyuns Legs.The world star, who is a beautiful woman who has been wearing a bucket of beautiful powder for November, is very careful about her Legs massage.November, the night that I was pretty. Ock Joo-hyun, Song Hye-kyo and Cho Yeo-jeong are known to have been close since their debut.

Ock Joo-hyun posted photos and videos of a pleasant time spent with Song Hye-kyo and Cho Yeo-jeong through his social network service yesterday (the 3rd).

In the public photos, Ok Joo Hyun, Song Hye Kyo, and Cho Ji Jung are sitting around the table and talking. With the photo, Ok Joo Hyun said, "We were 18 and 19 years old. The treasure-like story that I went back to that time kept me thinking for a few days and warmed my heart. Thank you, Friends. "

In addition, the video posted also shows Song Hye-kyo eating chicken and rubbing Ock Joo-hyun's Legs.

"The world star, who is a beautiful woman who has been wearing a bucket of beautiful powder for November, is very careful about her Legs massage. November, the night that I was pretty. "

Ock Joo-hyun, Song Hye-kyo and Cho Yeo-jeong are known to have been close since their debut.