Jeong Ho-young Past Photo, Lee Seung-gi Similiar..."50kg Before Sticking" (Video star')

Jeong Ho-young Chef has released a past photo that resembles Lee Seung-gi.MBC Everlon Video Star broadcast on the last 10 days, please be in charge!Lee Hae-hee, Jang Hee-woong, Kim So-ra, Kim Pung, and Jeong Ho-young appeared as guests.On the day of the broadcast, Kim Pung said, Now I am plump and cute, but in the past I was a little bit in Mapo-gu.Jeong Ho-young said, I hated studying and my personality was sensitive.Then, the past photos of Jeong Ho-young were released, and the sleek look that resembled Lee Seung-gi caught the eye.I think its about 60kg, and its about 50kg different from now, said Jeong Ho-young, who was surprised to find out.Jeong Ho-young said, When I started cooking, my chef brother asked me to eat a lot unconditionally.Ive been eating raw green onions and garlic, and my appetite has improved and my body has improved at some point, he said.Meanwhile, Video Star, a spin-off project talk show that is more poisonous and funny than Radio Star, is broadcast every Tuesday at 8:30 pm.PhotosCapture MBC Everlon broadcast screens

Jeong Ho-young Chef has released a past photo that resembles Lee Seung-gi.

MBC Everlon Video star' broadcast on the last 10 days, please be in charge! Lee Hae-hee, Jang Hee-woong, Kim So-ra, Kim Pung, and Jeong Ho-young appeared as guests.

On the day of the broadcast, Kim Pung said, "Now I am plump and cute, but in the past I was a little bit in Mapo-gu." Jeong Ho-young said, "I hated studying and my personality was sensitive."

Then, the past photos of Jeong Ho-young were released, and the sleek look that resembled Lee Seung-gi caught the eye. “I think it’s about 60kg, and it’s about 50kg different from now,” said Jeong Ho-young, who was surprised to find out.

Jeong Ho-young said, "When I started cooking, my Chef brother asked me to eat a lot unconditionally. “I’ve been eating raw green onions and garlic, and my appetite has improved and my body has improved at some point,” he said.

Meanwhile, Video star, a spin-off project talk show that is more poisonous and funny than Radio Star, is broadcast every Tuesday at 8:30 pm.

PhotosCapture MBC Everlon broadcast screens