Jeong Ho-young Past Photos, Lee Seung-gi Resembling Visuals..."Currently 50kg."

Bis solar eclipse Chef Jeong Ho-youngs past photos are open to the public.MBC Everlon entertainment Video Star broadcasted on the 10th appeared as a guest, including Jeong Ho-young, Lee Hee-woong, Jang Hee-woong, Kim So-ra and Kim Pung.Kim Pung said of Jeong Ho-young, Its plump and cute now, but it was really dry at the time.Then, Jeong Ho-young said, I hated studying at the time, my personality was sensitive and that much.Then, a past photo of Jeong Ho-young was released.In the photo, Jeong Ho-young is a slim figure unlike the warm and cute image of the present, and the appearance resembling Lee Seung-gi attracted attention.Asked how much weight he was at the time, Jeong Ho-young said, It was in the 60kg range.Now it is 50kg, said MC Kim Sook, Do not fight a little bit, he added, laughing.Jeong Ho-young said, There is a reason for weight gain. When I started cooking, my chef asked me to eat a lot of raw garlic.At one point, my body got better together, he said.

'Bis' solar eclipse Chef Jeong Ho-young's past photos are open to the public.

MBC Everlon entertainment 'Video Star' broadcasted on the 10th appeared as a guest, including Jeong Ho-young, Lee Hee-woong, Jang Hee-woong, Kim So-ra and Kim Pung.

Kim Pung said of Jeong Ho-young, "It's plump and cute now, but it was really dry at the time." Then, Jeong Ho-young said, "I hated studying at the time, my personality was sensitive and that much."

Then, a past photo of Jeong Ho-young was released. In the photo, Jeong Ho-young is a slim figure unlike the warm and cute image of the present, and the appearance resembling Lee Seung-gi attracted attention.

Asked how much weight he was at the time, Jeong Ho-young said, "It was in the 60kg range. Now it is 50kg, "said MC Kim Sook," Do not fight a little bit, "he added, laughing.

Jeong Ho-young said, "There is a reason for weight gain." When I started cooking, my Chef asked me to eat a lot of raw garlic. At one point, my body got better together," he said.