'Idol La EXO D.O.' White with "Roll model EXO Kai...I'm so good I'm shocked"

Project group JxR appeared in Idol LaEXO D.O.MBC standard FM Idol La EXO D.O. broadcast on the 16th, special DJ Jeong Se-woon is going on, JxR is the first La EXO D.O.He boasted of his uncharacteristic skill.White with said, I started preparing for group activities in October, and I first saw it while working with Kwon Yuri. I talked to him and he seemed to have been attached to the project group all the time.Kwon Yuri explained that the team name JxR is the name that combines White with my initials and is determined to go up higher than Jump and Rise.Kwon Yuri added, We are so close that there is no leader in the group. White with also showed off the chemistry between the two, saying, We are working but we seem to play.White with the debut song ELEMENT is a song about the authenticity of a man looking at a woman.We even wish that those who like us would fill in the lack of ELEMENT, he said.When asked about the twists and turns in the writing process, White with said, I wanted to write a lyrics together, but it naturally became a (role) division.Kwon Yuri wrote English and I wrote Korean. White with said, The most frequently said word these days is ELEMENT, and the lyrics ELEMENT come out 32 times in the song.JxR said, We are preparing a new song (coming), and surprised everyone by revealing that the work is already over.White with said, Both positions are rap, and I will show hip-hop in the next song because I can not show a lot of rap in ELEMENT.No more spoilers (no more), Kwon Yuri said, and I hope those who support you will expect more.Idol LaEXO D.O. JxR Kwon Yuri, White with a medley dance at the resale patent corner, moved SIXCs MOVE (Prod.By ZICO), NCT Us BOSS, Godsevens Lullaby, BTS Jimins Lie, Taemins Drip Drop, EXOs Love Shot, Sean Mendess Theres Nothing Holding Me Back, Produce X 101s X1-MA He showed off the dancers face.White with said, Dance has been played since the third year of junior high school. I was working for Koreas B-boy crew.He was the youngest of the team. He also applauded freestyle b-boying.White with said, The roll model is the Kai of EXO. I was actually working in recent years, but it was a shock because I was so good.Kwon Yuri also showed a versatile aspect: Specificity is language.Kwon Yuri, who said, I like to study language, said he was fluent in three languages (Korean, English, and Russian), and boasted that he was a swimmer in Russia.Kwon Yuri, who is also a member of Mensa with IQ 148, humbly said, I have never thought I was a genius.They also prepared a live stage for the winter night. Kwon Yuri was a sweet voice and H.E.R.s Best Part (Feat).Daniel Caesar) and White with Crushs In The Air.Finally, special DJ Jeong Se-woon said, I am grateful to have the honor of being able to share the live broadcast of JxR and the first La EXO D.O.It seems to be a meaningful day for me today.I hope that all the roads will be flower paths for the two of them to work in the future, and even if there are occasional rough roads, I hope that they will get together and get through well and all peace and stability together.I am a long-lived, strong, happy, and finished the broadcast on this day.On the other hand, special DJ Jeong Se-woon will continue the week Idol La EXO D.O. until Saturday, 21st.Idol LaEXO D.O. airs every day at 1 a.m.Photo = MBC

Project group JxR appeared in 'Idol LaEXO D.O.'

MBC standard FM 'Idol La EXO D.O.' broadcast on the 16th, special DJ Jeong Se-woon is going on, JxR is the first La EXO D.O. He boasted of his uncharacteristic skill.

White with said, "I started preparing for group activities in October," and "I first saw it while working with Kwon Yuri. I talked to him and he seemed to have been attached to the project group all the time." Kwon Yuri explained that the team name 'JxR' is "the name that combines White with my initials and is determined to go up higher than 'Jump and Rise'." Kwon Yuri added, "We are so close that there is no leader in the group." White with also showed off the chemistry between the two, saying, "We are working but we seem to play."

White with the debut song 'ELEMENT' is a song about the authenticity of a man looking at a woman. “We even wish that those who like us would fill in the lack of ELEMENT,” he said. When asked about the twists and turns in the writing process, White with said, "I wanted to write a lyrics together, but it naturally became a (role) division. Kwon Yuri wrote English and I wrote Korean. " White with said, "The most frequently said word these days is 'ELEMENT'," and "the lyrics 'ELEMENT' come out 32 times in the song."

JxR said, "We are preparing a new song (coming)," and surprised everyone by revealing that "the work is already over." White with said, "Both positions are rap, and I will show hip-hop in the next song because I can not show a lot of rap in ELEMENT." “No more spoilers (no more),” Kwon Yuri said, “and I hope those who support you will expect more.”

'Idol LaEXO D.O.' JxR Kwon Yuri, White with a medley dance at the resale patent corner, moved SIXC's 'MOVE' (Prod. By ZICO), NCT U's BOSS, Godseven's Lullaby, BTS Jimin's Lie, Taemin's Drip Drop, EXO's Love Shot, Sean Mendes's There's Nothing Holding Me Back, Produce X 101's 'X1-MA' He showed off the dancer's face.

White with said, “Dance has been played since the third year of junior high school. I was working for Korea’s B-boy crew. He was the youngest of the team. "He also applauded freestyle b-boying. White with said, "The roll model is the Kai of EXO." "I was actually working in recent years, but it was a shock because I was so good."

Kwon Yuri also showed a versatile aspect: “Specificity is language. Kwon Yuri, who said, "I like to study language," said he was fluent in three languages (Korean, English, and Russian), and boasted that he was a swimmer in Russia. Kwon Yuri, who is also a member of Mensa with IQ 148, humbly said, "I have never thought I was a genius."

They also prepared a live stage for the winter night. Kwon Yuri was a sweet voice and H.E.R.’s “Best Part (Feat). Daniel Caesar) and White with Crush's In The Air. Finally, special DJ Jeong Se-woon said, "I am grateful to have the honor of being able to share the live broadcast of JxR and the first La EXO D.O. It seems to be a meaningful day for me today. I hope that all the roads will be flower paths for the two of them to work in the future, and even if there are occasional rough roads, I hope that they will get together and get through well and all peace and stability together. I am a long-lived, strong, happy, "and finished the broadcast on this day.

On the other hand, special DJ Jeong Se-woon will continue the week 'Idol La EXO D.O.' until Saturday, 21st.

'Idol LaEXO D.O.' airs every day at 1 a.m.

Photo = MBC