Jeon So-mi, Lim Na-young Happy Birthday...I.O.I Friendship ing

I.O.I Lim Na-young has had a generous celebration by Jeon So-mi for his birthday.Lim Na-young posted a picture on Instagram on Wednesday in commemoration of his birthday, in which he is lovingly gazing at the candles lit on a mini strawberry cake.Even though it is a non-active period, it shows off its upright purity.When Lim Na-young posted a message of HAPPY BIRTHDAY and said, Jeon So-mi left a comment and heart emoticon saying ISHHO BURRRDAYYYY .Fans who saw Lim Na-youngs candle-drawing photo of the birthday cake are also reacting with a furious congratulations.The two worked together as I.O.I. through Mnet Produce 101.Jeon So-mi, Kim Se-jung, Choi Yoo-jung, Kim Cheong-ha, Kim So-hye, Ju-kyung, Chung Chae-yeon, Kim Do-yeon, Kang Mi-na, Lim Na-young and Yoo Jung-jung.After the end of the activity on January 29, 2017, I.O.I members are actively working as girl groups and solo.Lim Na-young was a freesteen, and Jeon So-mi was a soloist.SNS
I.O.I Lim Na-young has had a generous celebration by Jeon So-mi for his birthday.Lim Na-young posted a picture on Instagram on Wednesday in commemoration of his birthday, in which he is lovingly gazing at the candles lit on a mini strawberry cake.Even though it is a non-active period, it shows off its upright purity.When Lim Na-young posted a message of HAPPY BIRTHDAY and said, Jeon So-mi left a comment and heart emoticon saying ISHHO BURRRDAYYYY .Fans who saw Lim Na-youngs candle-drawing photo of the birthday cake are also reacting with a furious congratulations.The two worked together as I.O.I. through Mnet Produce 101.Jeon So-mi, Kim Se-jung, Choi Yoo-jung, Kim Cheong-ha, Kim So-hye, Ju-kyung, Chung Chae-yeon, Kim Do-yeon, Kang Mi-na, Lim Na-young and Yoo Jung-jung.After the end of the activity on January 29, 2017, I.O.I members are actively working as girl groups and solo.Lim Na-young was a freesteen, and Jeon So-mi was a soloist.SNS

I.O.I Lim Na-young has had a generous celebration by Jeon So-mi for his birthday.

Lim Na-young posted a picture on Instagram on Wednesday in commemoration of his birthday, in which he is lovingly gazing at the candles lit on a mini strawberry cake. Even though it is a non-active period, it shows off its upright purity.

When Lim Na-young posted a message of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and said, "Jeon So-mi left a comment and heart emoticon saying" ISHHO BURRRDAYYYY ". Fans who saw Lim Na-young's candle-drawing photo of the birthday cake are also reacting with a furious congratulations.

The two worked together as I.O.I. through Mnet 'Produce 101'. Jeon So-mi, Kim Se-jung, Choi Yoo-jung, Kim Cheong-ha, Kim So-hye, Ju-kyung, Chung Chae-yeon, Kim Do-yeon, Kang Mi-na, Lim Na-young and Yoo Jung-jung.

After the end of the activity on January 29, 2017, I.O.I members are actively working as girl groups and solo. Lim Na-young was a freesteen, and Jeon So-mi was a soloist.

SNS