The Miami "Once weighed 85kg...Song Hye-kyo resemblance?"

The Miami appeared on the TV audition program Mistrot in two months after childbirth in KBS 2TV entertainment Happy Together 4 broadcast on the 26th. Then my body went up to 85kg.I did not have the right clothes, so I got 2XL and 3XL clothes from abroad. Now I have a slightly larger size 66. When Trot singer Songain said, My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo, The Miami was ashamed to say, Do not talk.When I went to a program, Noh Hong-chul told me that he resembled Song Hye-kyo; I got a lot of bad comments, he added.MC Yoo Jae-seok said, It looks like a real (Song Hye-kyo), and The Miami said, I actually heard the story of Song Hye-kyo resembled since I was a child.According to Nielsen Korea, Happy Together 4 63 times, which was broadcast on the day, recorded 5.5 percent and 6.6 percent of the nationwide ratings of 1 and 2 parts.It rose slightly from 62 times (3.5 percent and 3.5 percent), and the fourth episode of Matnams Square, a SBS TV entertainment show broadcast during the same time period, recorded 5.5 percent, 6.3 percent and 8.2 percent in the first and third parts.MBC TV Section TV Entertainment Communication 990 times are 2.7% and 2.8% in 1 and 2 parts.

The Miami appeared on the TV audition program 'Mistrot' in two months after childbirth in KBS 2TV entertainment Happy Together 4' broadcast on the 26th. "Then my body went up to 85kg. I did not have the right clothes, so I got 2XL and 3XL clothes from abroad. Now I have a slightly larger size 66. "

When Trot singer Songain said, "My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo," The Miami was ashamed to say, "Do not talk." "When I went to a program, Noh Hong-chul told me that he resembled Song Hye-kyo; I got a lot of bad comments," he added.

MC Yoo Jae-seok said, "It looks like a real (Song Hye-kyo)," and The Miami said, "I actually heard the story of Song Hye-kyo resembled since I was a child."

According to Nielsen Korea, Happy Together 4' 63 times, which was broadcast on the day, recorded 5.5 percent and 6.6 percent of the nationwide ratings of 1 and 2 parts. It rose slightly from 62 times (3.5 percent and 3.5 percent), and the fourth episode of "Matnam's Square," a SBS TV entertainment show broadcast during the same time period, recorded 5.5 percent, 6.3 percent and 8.2 percent in the first and third parts. MBC TV 'Section TV Entertainment Communication' 990 times are 2.7% and 2.8% in 1 and 2 parts.